|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage does Bitsy drink a lot of after the funeral?
2. Why does Davey decide that she likes Reuben?
3. Who believes that skiing is too dangerous?
4. What does Davey spend her last bit of Christmas gift money on?
5. Which of the following activities would Walter and Bitsy never consider doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is singing a part of foreshadowing for Davey's progress?
2. Describe Walter's character.
3. Describe Davey's father's funeral.
4. Why is Gwen a bad example of support for Davey?
5. How does Atlantic City compare to Santa Fe?
6. Why does Jane get drunk when Davey spends the night?
7. Gwen says that she needs a reason to wake up in the morning. What is Davey's reason to wake up each morning?
8. Why does Davey lie to Jane about the way her father died?
9. In Atlantic City, how is Davey deteriorating both physically and emotionally?
10. What makes Davey uncomfortable in Los Alamos?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How are Davey and Wolf alike? How are they different? Why do they have such a profound connection?
Essay Topic 2
Why is the title Tiger Eyes significant to the story?
Essay Topic 3
How is realism an important part of Tiger Eyes? What purpose do realistic elements include?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)