|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Davey leave a package in Chapter 38?
(a) In Wolf's mail box.
(b) In a bush.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) In a cave.
2. What does Davey realize she cannot live in as she sits on the beach?
(b) Atlantic City.
(c) Los Alamos.
(d) Her dreams.
3. Who does Davey tell about her friend's drinking problem?
(a) The psychiatrist.
(d) The principal.
4. What does Davey take to the canyon in Chapter 38?
(a) The tiger eye stone.
(b) A photo album.
(c) The wax from a candle.
(d) Letters to Wolf.
5. Who is pleased by Davey's grades when she brings home her report card?
(b) Mr. Ortiz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives to school drunk for the play audition?
2. Who rode with Adam to the hospital?
3. What is the weather like the day after Davey's birthday?
4. What is in the package that Wolf sends to Davey?
5. What does Davey enjoy the sound of in Chapter 40?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why don't Walter and Bitsy want Davey to learn to drive?
2. Why does Davey's voice soften when she talks about the details of Adam's death?
3. How does Davey feel about Gwen working at the lab?
4. Is Walter's apology sincere after he slaps Davey? Why or why not?
5. How do Walter and Bitsy react to Gwen telling them that she will be moving back to Atlantic City?
6. Why does Gwen claim to have been avoiding talking to Davey?
7. What message about alcoholism does Judy Blume send to the reader?
8. Why does Davey leave letters for Wolf to find?
9. How does Davey's concept of Los Alamos change after she is in the play?
10. What reaction does Davey have toward her birthday gifts?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)