|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before her first day of school after the funeral, what does Davey eat for breakfast?
2. What is the name of the student who is paired with Davey in English class?
3. Where does Hugh invite Davey?
(a) The arcade.
(b) The pier.
(c) The beach.
(d) A restaurant.
4. When the family is in New Mexico, who stops making progress in recovering?
5. What beverage does Bitsy drink a lot of after the funeral?
(b) Hot chocolate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What festival do Davey and her family attend?
2. What game does Jason play outside on the first night they spend in New Mexico?
3. What are the names of the boys who Jane invites to her house?
4. What board game does Davey play with Jason?
5. How many boys does Jane claim to have kissed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Davey feel about death in comparison to Jason?
2. In Atlantic City, how is Davey deteriorating both physically and emotionally?
3. How does Davey feel about alcohol?
4. How is singing a part of foreshadowing for Davey's progress?
5. What is Davey afraid of and how does she show it?
6. What obstacles lie in Davey's path to recovery?
7. Why does Davey get angry with Jane after their night out with the boys?
8. What different coping mechanisms do Davey and her family utilize?
9. Describe how Davey shows her loss of connection with others.
10. Describe Davey's relationship with Wolf once they start meeting often at the canyon.
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)