|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Davey like when she visits the car lot?
2. What has changed about Gwen that disgusts Davey so much?
(a) The things she spends money on.
(b) The way she talks.
(c) The places she goes.
(d) The way she dresses.
3. What does Davey see at the canyon in Chapter 38?
(b) Running water.
(c) Wolf's boots.
4. Who is pleased by Davey's grades when she brings home her report card?
(a) Mr. Ortiz.
5. How does Walter feel about Davey's report card?
(a) She could have done better.
(b) She tried her best.
(c) She did exceptionally well for her circumstances.
(d) She failed miserably.
6. In what season does Davey anticipate she will see Wolf again?
7. Who suggests that Davey begin seeing a psychiatrist?
8. Where does Jason say he does not feel safe?
(a) Los Alamos.
(b) Santa Fe.
(c) Atlantic City.
9. What is the name of Gwen's new boyfriend?
10. Who rode with Adam to the hospital?
11. Before they move back home, how does Jason feel about it?
12. Which of the following activities makes Davey feel better?
(a) Talking to Walter.
(b) Visiting Mr. Ortiz's grave.
(c) Writing letters to Wolf.
(d) Eating dinner with Bitsy.
13. Who does Jane rely on too much?
14. What does Davey realize she cannot live in as she sits on the beach?
(a) Los Alamos.
(c) Her dreams.
(d) Atlantic City.
15. What does Davey hope that Hugh and Leyana will see in her at the end of the book?
(a) Traces of Wolf.
(b) Traces of her father.
(c) Traces of a tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gwen give Davey for her birthday?
2. What stops Davey from sending letters to Wolf?
3. Who tells Davey she can attend Driver's Education classes?
4. Where does Davey feel closest to her father?
5. What game do Walter and Bitsy play at their friend's house?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)