|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that Davey begin seeing a psychiatrist?
2. In Chapter 27, where does Gwen get a job?
(c) Grocery store.
3. What does Mr. Ortiz leave for Davey?
(a) A cat.
(b) A penguin.
(c) A bear.
(d) A monkey.
4. Who apologizes to Davey in Chapter 30?
5. What does Davey do with the candle representing her father?
(a) Takes it to the canyon.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Puts it in the trunk.
(d) Keeps it in a bag.
6. Where does Davey leave a package in Chapter 38?
(a) In a bush.
(b) In a cave.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) In Wolf's mail box.
7. What game do Walter and Bitsy play at their friend's house?
8. Who does Davey hit when she gets frustrated about her report card?
9. What does Ned give Davey for her birthday?
(a) A dress.
(b) A book.
(c) A shirt.
(d) A watch.
10. What causes Davey to become afraid of everything?
(a) Malicious intentions of others.
11. When does Gwen decide the family will return to Atlantic City when she eats dinner with Davey?
(a) After the school year.
(b) After Davey graduates.
(c) When Walter kicks them out.
(d) When Jason feels comfortable moving.
12. Who does Davey not want to see at her play?
13. In what season does Davey anticipate she will see Wolf again?
14. Who does Davey tell about her friend's drinking problem?
(b) The principal.
(d) The psychiatrist.
15. What holiday does Davey want to celebrate along with Christmas?
(d) New Year's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jason wearing in Chapter 40?
2. What does Bitsy bring out on Christmas?
3. What is the name of the psychiatrist that Davey is told she should see?
4. Who does Davey write letters to in her room?
5. How does Bitsy react to learning that the family is moving?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)