Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who apologizes to Davey in Chapter 30?
2. According to Davey, who makes the decisions for Gwen?
(c) Bitsy and Walter.
3. What does Davey put in the brown paper bag when she is in Los Alamos?
(b) A gun.
(c) A bread knife.
(d) A shirt.
4. What city is the setting for Chapter 40?
(a) Santa Fe.
(b) Los Alamos.
(d) Atlantic City.
5. What is the name of Davey's Spanish teacher?
(a) Mr. Valsex.
(b) Ms. Lobo.
(c) Mr. Gonzales.
(d) Mrs. Ortiz.
6. How many candlewicks are on the candle Davey buys to represent her father?
7. Where does Davey leave a package in Chapter 38?
(a) In a cave.
(b) In Wolf's mail box.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) In a bush.
8. What stops Davey from sending letters to Wolf?
(a) She doesn't want to talk about Mr. Ortiz.
(b) Her family forbids it.
(c) She doesn't have his address.
(d) She forgets about him.
9. Before they move back home, how does Jason feel about it?
10. What does Gwen give Davey for her birthday?
(a) A candle.
(b) A self-help book.
(c) A pair of shoes.
(d) A bracelet.
11. After Mr. Ortiz dies, who does Davey unintentionally take her frustration out on?
12. Where does Davey store the brown paper bag in Chapter 35?
(a) The botttom of the canyon.
(b) The trunk at the foot of her bed.
(c) A tree trunk.
(d) A cave.
13. What causes Davey to become afraid of everything?
(b) Malicious intentions of others.
14. Who does Davey not want to see at her play?
15. How does Walter feel about Davey's report card?
(a) She failed miserably.
(b) She did exceptionally well for her circumstances.
(c) She tried her best.
(d) She could have done better.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Davey feel closest to her father?
2. What is the weekly newspaper called that Davey is in?
3. Who does Walter think the reason is for Davey's family leaving Los Alamos?
4. What color rose does Gwen give Davey after the play?
5. Who does Davey tell about her friend's drinking problem?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)