|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 27, where does Gwen get a job?
(b) Grocery store.
2. What does Jason give Davey for her birthday?
(a) A poem and a picture.
(b) A picture of their dad.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A book.
3. What does Davey write on the envelope she leaves for Wolf before moving home?
(a) To Martin Ortiz.
(b) For Wolf only.
(c) From Tiger Eyes.
(d) To my Wolf.
4. What do Bitsy and Walter invite guests over for on Christmas?
(a) Gift opening.
5. Who is the first to congratulate Davey after the play is over?
6. Who does Davey sit on the beach next to in Chapter 40?
7. Who does Walter insult when he talks about Davey's grades?
(a) Jason and Gwen.
(b) Gwen and Adam.
(c) Mr. Ortiz.
8. Why does Gwen claim she avoided talking to Davey?
(a) She blamed Davey for Adam's death.
(b) She didn't want to talk about Adam.
(c) Bitsy had demanded Gwen step back from her daughter.
(d) She was ashamed of Davey's behavior.
9. Who does Davey tell that she is uncomfortable with Gwen's new boyfriend?
10. Which of the following activities makes Davey feel better?
(a) Writing letters to Wolf.
(b) Eating dinner with Bitsy.
(c) Talking to Walter.
(d) Visiting Mr. Ortiz's grave.
11. What does Davey hope that Hugh and Leyana will see in her at the end of the book?
(a) Traces of her father.
(b) Traces of a tiger.
(d) Traces of Wolf.
12. What does Gwen give Davey for her birthday?
(a) A self-help book.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A candle.
13. In what season does Davey anticipate she will see Wolf again?
14. Who does Walter think the reason is for Davey's family leaving Los Alamos?
15. Who is the first person in Davey's family to find out about Wolf?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Davey not want to see at her play?
2. When he finds out that they are moving back home, who does Jason distance himself from?
3. What does Davey put in the brown paper bag when she is in Los Alamos?
4. What does Davey realize she cannot live in as she sits on the beach?
5. How does Bitsy react to learning that the family is moving?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)