|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following activities makes Davey feel better?
(a) Writing letters to Wolf.
(b) Eating dinner with Bitsy.
(c) Talking to Walter.
(d) Visiting Mr. Ortiz's grave.
2. What does Davey see at the canyon in Chapter 38?
(a) Wolf's boots.
(b) Running water.
3. What does Davey put in the brown paper bag when she is in Los Alamos?
(a) A bread knife.
(b) A shirt.
(d) A gun.
4. What is the name of Davey's Spanish teacher?
(a) Mr. Gonzales.
(b) Ms. Lobo.
(c) Mrs. Ortiz.
(d) Mr. Valsex.
5. What does Davey get from Walter and Bitsy for her birthday?
(a) A skirt.
(b) A stopwatch.
(c) A book.
(d) A pair of boots.
6. Who arrives to school drunk for the play audition?
7. From what location is the package that Wolf sends to Davey?
(a) Phoenix, Az.
(b) Big Sur, CA.
(c) Modesto, CA.
(d) Los Angeles, CA.
8. Where does Davey store the brown paper bag in Chapter 35?
(a) A cave.
(b) A tree trunk.
(c) The botttom of the canyon.
(d) The trunk at the foot of her bed.
9. When does Gwen decide the family will return to Atlantic City when she eats dinner with Davey?
(a) After Davey graduates.
(b) After the school year.
(c) When Walter kicks them out.
(d) When Jason feels comfortable moving.
10. How many appointments did Jane back out of?
11. Who sends Davey a Valentine's Day card?
12. What game do Walter and Bitsy play at their friend's house?
13. Who is invited to Davey's birthday dinner?
14. Who rode with Adam to the hospital?
15. When he finds out that they are moving back home, who does Jason distance himself from?
(c) Walter and Bitsy.
(d) His favorite teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who admits that they have a problem in Chapter 39?
2. Which of the following does Gwen's boyfriend do that annoys Davey?
3. What is Jason wearing in Chapter 40?
4. Who is the first to congratulate Davey after the play is over?
5. What is the weather like the day after Davey's birthday?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)