|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants Gwen and the kids to stay in Los Alamos the most?
2. In what season does Davey anticipate she will see Wolf again?
3. Who does Davey not want to see at her play?
4. According to Davey, who makes the decisions for Gwen?
(c) Bitsy and Walter.
5. What city is the setting for Chapter 40?
(b) Los Alamos.
(c) Santa Fe.
(d) Atlantic City.
6. How does Jane react to finding out that Davey is moving?
(a) She is scared for Davey.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She says nothing.
(d) She cries.
7. Who rode with Adam to the hospital?
8. Who does Davey tell about her friend's drinking problem?
(a) The psychiatrist.
(d) The principal.
9. What is the name of Gwen's new boyfriend?
10. Who does Walter think the reason is for Davey's family leaving Los Alamos?
11. Who arrives to school drunk for the play audition?
12. Who tries out for the play with Davey?
13. Where does Davey store the brown paper bag in Chapter 35?
(a) The botttom of the canyon.
(b) A tree trunk.
(c) The trunk at the foot of her bed.
(d) A cave.
14. What does Jason give Davey for her birthday?
(a) A book.
(b) A picture of their dad.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A poem and a picture.
15. Who else is a patient of Davey's psychiatrist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What informative items does the psychiatrist give to Davey?
2. What does Davey regret before moving home?
3. What kind of car does Davey like when she visits the car lot?
4. Who tells Davey she can attend Driver's Education classes?
5. Before they move back home, how does Jason feel about it?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)