|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Davey write on the envelope she leaves for Wolf before moving home?
(a) For Wolf only.
(b) From Tiger Eyes.
(c) To Martin Ortiz.
(d) To my Wolf.
2. Who does Davey tell that she is uncomfortable with Gwen's new boyfriend?
3. Who does Davey argue with when they cut class together?
4. Which of the following activities makes Davey feel better?
(a) Eating dinner with Bitsy.
(b) Visiting Mr. Ortiz's grave.
(c) Writing letters to Wolf.
(d) Talking to Walter.
5. What does Bitsy bring out on Christmas?
(a) A menorrah.
(b) A candle to light for Davey's father.
(c) A Santa Claus statue.
(d) A letter from Davey's father.
6. What does Davey regret before moving home?
(a) That she'll never be able to go back to the canyon.
(b) That she never got to tell Walter her real thoughts.
(c) That she won't see Jane again.
(d) That she won't see Wolf again.
7. Who does Davey hit when she gets frustrated about her report card?
8. How does Bitsy react to learning that the family is moving?
(a) She is upset.
(b) She is excited for them.
(c) She fears for their safety.
(d) She is happy.
9. Which of the following does Gwen's boyfriend do that annoys Davey?
(a) He kisses her mom too much in front of Jason.
(b) He doesn't make eye contact with her.
(c) He mistakes her for a boy.
(d) He calls her by the wrong name.
10. Where was Davey when her father was shot?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) The beach.
(c) The stockroom of the store.
(d) Her backyard.
11. What has changed about Gwen that disgusts Davey so much?
(a) The things she spends money on.
(b) The way she dresses.
(c) The way she talks.
(d) The places she goes.
12. What does Bitsy want Davey to wear at Walter's concert?
(a) Black pants.
(b) A dress.
(c) A skirt.
(d) High heeled shoes.
13. What does Davey get from Walter and Bitsy for her birthday?
(a) A book.
(b) A skirt.
(c) A pair of boots.
(d) A stopwatch.
14. Who rode with Adam to the hospital?
15. What is the translation of the Spanish phrase that Wolf tells Davey to describe when he will see her again?
(a) When the wolves howl.
(b) When the moths circle.
(c) When the lizards run.
(d) When the tigers prowl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Davey to become afraid of everything?
2. What is the name of the woman who is the head of the music department at Davey's school?
3. Where does Jason say he does not feel safe?
4. Who is the first person in Davey's family to find out about Wolf?
5. Who tries out for the play with Davey?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)