|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the city that Bitsy and Walter live in?
(a) Los Gatos.
(b) Las Adobes.
(c) Los Alamos.
(d) Santa Fe.
2. Who threatens to tickle Jason?
3. What is the name of Davey's high school?
(a) New Mexico High School.
(b) Santa Fe High School.
(c) Los Alamos High School.
(d) W. Ortiz High School.
4. What does Davey pass out as her first duty as candy striper?
(b) Orange juice.
5. How many days of school does Davey miss?
6. What part of Davey's body does Wolf describe as sad?
7. How many days do Davey's aunt and uncle stay at their home?
8. What does Wolf want to be when he graduates from school?
9. Who was Davey with when her dad was shot?
10. Who decides to begin seeing a therapist in Chapters 17 and 18?
11. What kind of business did Davey's father hope to open one day?
(a) Art gallery.
12. Who often tells Davey historical facts?
13. What game does Jason play outside on the first night they spend in New Mexico?
14. Who kills Davey's father?
(a) One of his friends.
(b) His sister.
(d) HIs brother.
15. Why does Davey decide that she likes Reuben?
(a) He doesn't take advantage of Jane.
(b) He doesn't ask her about her father.
(c) He doesn't try to touch her.
(d) He doesn't drink a lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the family is in New Mexico, who stops making progress in recovering?
2. Who bought an astronomy book for Davey?
3. What sport does Willie encourage Davey to play?
4. What does the family eat for the first night they are in New Mexico?
5. What does Davey sleep with under her pillow?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)