|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the family eat for the first night they are in New Mexico?
(b) Hot dogs.
2. Who joins the candy stripers with Davey?
3. What does Davey tell the man in the canyon that her name is?
4. Where does Davey put her knife in New Mexico?
(a) In her mother's room.
(b) In her closet.
(c) The trunk at the foot of her bed.
(d) Walter's car.
5. After going out with Hugh, how many days does Davey spend in bed?
6. In Davey's fantasy about singing, what is the color of the bouquet that Wolf gives her?
7. What does Wolf tell Davey that she needs to buy before coming back to the canyon?
(b) Tank top.
8. Why does Davey decide that she likes Reuben?
(a) He doesn't try to touch her.
(b) He doesn't drink a lot.
(c) He doesn't ask her about her father.
(d) He doesn't take advantage of Jane.
9. How long does Gwen plan to stay in New Mexico?
(a) Until Jason finishes elementary school.
(b) Until the school year ends.
(c) Until Davey graduates.
(d) Until Christmas.
10. Who gives Davey a card with bomb shelter information on it?
11. What is the name of the city that Bitsy and Walter live in?
(a) Los Alamos.
(b) Los Gatos.
(c) Santa Fe.
(d) Las Adobes.
12. What is the name of Davey's cat?
13. How old is Davey at the beginning of the story?
14. Which classmate encourages Davey to join many clubs?
15. Who threatens to tickle Jason?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Jane, Davey, and the two boys go out together?
2. What part of Davey's body does Wolf describe as sad?
3. How many boys does Jane claim to have kissed?
4. Why is Willie Ortiz in the hospital?
5. What is the name of Davey's father?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)