|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Davey do with the candle representing her father?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Takes it to the canyon.
(c) Puts it in the trunk.
(d) Keeps it in a bag.
2. When he finds out that they are moving back home, who does Jason distance himself from?
(a) Walter and Bitsy.
(d) His favorite teacher.
3. Which character tells Davey that the Spanish boys might be rapists when they are shopping?
(a) Jane's mother.
4. What does Mr. Ortiz leave for Davey?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A penguin.
(c) A cat.
(d) A bear.
5. Who does Davey tell about her friend's drinking problem?
(a) The principal.
(b) The psychiatrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Gwen decide the family will return to Atlantic City when she eats dinner with Davey?
2. What is Jane's neighborhood referred to as?
3. According to Davey, who makes the decisions for Gwen?
4. What is the name of the student who is paired with Davey in English class?
5. How much alcohol does Davey drink on her night out with Jane and the boys?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)