|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was allegedly placed under the Stone Mounds?
2. Boldness is impatient. ____ is long-suffering.
3. The Museum stood under a statue of which of the following?
4. Which of the following is not mentioned in the letter regarding the need for ships?
5. A commotion from the ___ Court disrupted Polemides?
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish this phrase: "Who stubs his toe upon the ___."
2. Who is referred to as the Cat's Eye?
3. Which of the following was not on the list to protect Alcibiades aboard the ship?
4. What is the name of Alcibiades' enemy in Athens?
5. Which of the following was not on the list of things Telamon most abhorred?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)