|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the kinsman were crowned with which of the following plants?
(b) Queen Anne's Lace.
2. What does Lysander refer to as a "solitary god?"
3. Which of the following is not on the list of people that follow the mandate that Heaven reigns?
4. What is a "hetairai"?
(b) Stable boy.
(d) Parlor maid.
5. Which of the following was not on the list of things Telamon most abhorred?
(b) Love of country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysander claims that his enemies possess ____.
2. Who are Myron and Lado?
3. It is said that seamen are not equipped for which type of warfare?
4. Who narrates in the beginning of this book?
5. There was a death on which mountain?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)