|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There was a death on which mountain?
2. Boldness is impatient. ____ is long-suffering.
3. How many were in the group?
4. Approximately how many lawsuits were filed?
5. Polemides was present when the people took charge of which location?
(a) Assembly Hall.
(b) King's Palace.
(c) Iron Court.
(d) Round Chamber.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was worn by Polemides at that time?
2. What was allegedly placed under the Stone Mounds?
3. Telamon arrived at Road's Turn bearing wine and which grain?
4. It is said that seamen are not equipped for which type of warfare?
5. Which term is used to describe the Spartans' navigator?
This section contains 122 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)