|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Museum stood under a statue of which of the following?
2. In which school subject was Alcibiades "abominable"?
3. Who is referred to as the Cat's Eye?
4. Which word is used to refer to a small piece of gold?
5. Which of the following was absent during the celebration of Victoria's manhood?
Short Answer Questions
1. The tooth of which animal was used to secure a cloak?
2. Antalcidas tells Lysander that he has taken ____ to new heights.
3. Finish this phrase: "Who stubs his toe upon the ___."
4. Chapter 35 mentions the existence of which of the seven deadly sins?
5. Thrasylubus refers to Alcibiades as a _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the reaction of the people upon Alcibiades' departure. What did the Athenians do to prevent corruption of power?
2. What causes Alcibiades to become injured? How does the injury damage his reputation as a leader?
3. Examine Alcibiades' weakness regarding women.
4. What is the reaction of the people when they hear Alcibiades' speech? What are the thoughts of Lysander and the elders?
5. What happens when Alcibiades returns to Athens?
6. What is Endius' opinion of Alcibiades' leadership in comparison to the leadership of Lysander?
7. Alcibiades devises a plan to turn against Persia. What is the plan? Who else must be involved for the plan to be successful?
8. Describe the situation between Alcibiades, Polemides, and Lysander. What does Lysander say about Alcibiades future?
9. Discuss Alcibiades' return to power in Athens.
10. How does Alcibiades react to Lysander's answer? What happens during the next battle?
This section contains 979 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)