|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alcibiades was afflicted with which problem?
(b) Irritable bowel syndrome.
(c) Heart murmur.
2. Which of the following is not mentioned in the letter regarding the need for ships?
3. How many vessels sailed to Alcyone?
4. What type of poison did Eunice use to kill the baby?
5. There were ____ Odrysian brothers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Polemides could not return home lest he face a charge of _____.
2. What is the name of the place where Endius' horses were kept?
3. What fruit was Eunice eating during this conversation?
4. Thrasylubus refers to Alcibiades as a _____.
5. What is the name of Alcibiades' enemy in Athens?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss how Alcibiades' enemies try to get to him through his friends.
2. What happens to Polemides at this time? Where is he reassigned?
3. Lysander instructs Polemides and Telamon to be present at his speech the following day. Where is the speech held? What are the contents of Lysander's message?
4. How does Persia's support of Sparta cause problems with Athens?
5. Polemides shows a completely different side when it comes to his family. Examine Polemides' familial ties.
6. What is Endius' opinion of Alcibiades' leadership in comparison to the leadership of Lysander?
7. Discuss the issues faced by Polemides n Chapter XXV. Where is Polemides' destination?
8. Describe the situation between Alcibiades, Polemides, and Lysander. What does Lysander say about Alcibiades future?
9. Where is Alcibiades at this time? What are his plans? What is the reaction of Polemides?
10. Discuss the scene between Jason and Polemides in the cell. What does Polemides show to Jason?
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)