|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Telamon arrived at Road's Turn bearing wine and which grain?
2. Which word is used to describe the glass in Chapter 36?
(d) Disrefracting .
3. How many were in the group?
4. How many vessels sailed to Alcyone?
5. What is the name of Alcibiades' enemy in Athens?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's Laconian name?
2. When in the pavilions of the Persians, the narrator was affected by which strong emotion?
3. What was allegedly placed under the Stone Mounds?
4. How long did it take the narrator to reach Lacedaemon?
5. Which of the following was not on the list to protect Alcibiades aboard the ship?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)