|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many were in the group?
2. The Museum stood under a statue of which of the following?
3. It is up to the commander to teach his men about arete. What is arete?
4. Alcibiades was afflicted with which problem?
(a) Heart murmur.
(b) Irritable bowel syndrome.
5. How old was the man that referred to Alcibiades as a treasonous villain?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter XLIV, Polemides is referred to as being which of the following?
2. Which of the following was not on the list of things Telamon most abhorred?
3. Who narrates in the beginning of this book?
4. Alcibiades was replaced by a group of _____.
5. Telamon believed that these things were offenses against ____.
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)