1. Who is the father of Tantulus?
2. Who did Tantalus serve as a meal to the gods?
3. In what state is Tantalus in the first act of "Thyestes"?
4. Over what is Tantalus anguishing in the beginning of "Thyestes"?
The sins of his sons.
5. Upon whom must Tantalus loose the Fury?
The House of Pelops.
6. What fate awaits the children of Thyestes?
Their bodies will be boiled to pieces.
7. In the first act of "Thyestes," what do the Fury claim to have planned for the wrongdoers?
A strange meal.
This section contains 5,128 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)