|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Phaedra.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Hippolytus rebuffs Phaedra, how does she react?
(a) She attempts suicide.
(b) She flees the city.
(c) She prays for forgiveness.
(d) She slanders him.
2. At the start of "Phaedra," where is Theseus?
(b) The Underworld.
(d) Mount Olympus.
3. Upon whom must Tantalus loose the Fury?
(a) The House of Priam.
(b) The House of Pelops.
(c) The House of Aeneas.
(d) The House of Menelaus.
4. Which of the following is not one of Thyestes' sons?
(b) One son stays unnamed.
5. How does Thyestes feel about his impending meeting with his brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Phaedra respond when Theseus demands to know why she is apparently suicidal?
2. What is Thyestes doing at the end of the fourth act?
3. Who is the father of Tantulus?
4. Who commands Tantalus to cast his chaos upon others?
5. Who did Tantalus serve as a meal to the gods?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)