|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lets Thursday into where she goes after sneaking out of her apartment?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the conditions Thursday gives for rescuing Schitt from "The Raven"?
3. Into what book do Thursday and Miss Havisham go for Thursday's first assignment?
4. What book is Thursday in during Chapter 25?
5. Who objects to Thursday's presence at the Jurisfiction meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the role of Jurisfiction?
2. What do Thursday and Bowden discuss after Thursday's performance review? What advice does he give her?
3. Why does Miss Havisham end Thursday's apprenticeship? What does Thursday do to get it back?
4. What does the analysis of the pink slime reveal in Chapter 20?
5. What is Thursday's first assignment?
6. Under what circumstances does Thursday escape her apartment undetected? Why is this ironic?
7. How was Landen eradicated?
8. Where does Thursday go in Sense and Sensibility in Chapter 25? Why?
9. How does Thursday talk to Landen in Chapter 27? What do they talk about?
10. What do Thursday and Flanker discuss after Thursday's performance review?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain genre and classify the genre(s) of Lost in a Good Book. Use examples from the story to demonstrate the genre of Lost in a Good Book.
Essay Topic 2
Explain story arc, and identify the events in Lost in a Good Book for each element of a story arc.
Essay Topic 3
Explain Thursday's relationship with Landen. What role does this relationship play in the story?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)