|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tool does Spike need to use to recapture the creature?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A crucifix.
(c) A vacuum.
(d) An uncooked steak.
2. Who objects to Thursday's presence at the Jurisfiction meeting?
(a) The Red Queen.
(b) The March Hare.
(c) Harris Tweed.
(d) John Dashwood.
3. Where in Great Expectations does Thursday find Miss Havisham in Chapter 17?
(a) At the end of the novel.
(b) When she first meets Pip.
(c) Outside Miss Havisham's home.
(d) At the wedding feast.
4. How does Thursday jump out of the Goliath facility?
(a) By reading the safety sign on the back of the vault door.
(b) By reading the washing instructions on her trousers.
(c) By reading the assembly instructions on the bottom of the table.
(d) By reading a calendar on the wall.
5. What work of fiction did Thursday change the ending of, prompting her fiction infraction charge?
(a) Of Mice and Men.
(b) "The Raven."
(c) Jane Eyre.
(d) Great Expectations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was arrested during Thursday's hearing, leading to a postponement?
2. Who comes to pick up Miles's clothing from Thursday's apartment?
3. Who is at the site of Landen's car accident when Thursday and her father arrive?
4. Where does Miss Havisham want to go in Chapter 19?
5. Why does Thursday agree to the condition?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the analysis of the pink slime reveal in Chapter 20?
2. What does Thursday find out from Wilbur at the end of Chapter 32?
3. How does Thursday talk to Landen in Chapter 27? What do they talk about?
4. What does Thursday discover about the recent coincidences in her life by talking to Landen?
5. Who is Miss Havisham battling at the book sale? For what?
6. What is the role of Jurisfiction?
7. What does Thursday learn about Walken and Dedmen at Joffy's exhibition? What does this mean?
8. What is Thursday's first assignment?
9. What does Thursday learn about the Cardenio from Miss Havisham? Why is this important?
10. Under what circumstances does Thursday escape her apartment undetected? Why is this ironic?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)