|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lets Thursday into where she goes after sneaking out of her apartment?
(a) Her cousin Wilbur.
(b) Uncle Mycroft.
(c) Aunt Polly.
(d) The Cheshire Cat.
2. Where in Great Expectations does Thursday find Miss Havisham in Chapter 17?
(a) When she first meets Pip.
(b) At the end of the novel.
(c) Outside Miss Havisham's home.
(d) At the wedding feast.
3. What home does Thursday go to in Chapter 25?
(b) Miss Havisham's.
(d) Norland Park.
4. Who tells Thursday he knows she was moonlighting the night before in Chapter 24?
5. What happens to Thursday at the end of Chapter 19?
(a) She is arrested.
(b) She bookjumps back to the Great Library.
(c) She becomes the Red Queen's apprentice.
(d) She is knocked unconscious at the book sale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what book does Thursday have to jump at the end of Chapter 24?
2. What is expected of Thursday on her first assignment?
3. What book is Thursday in during Chapter 25?
4. What does Thursday go to in Chapter 24?
5. What does Thursday learn about agents Walken and Dedmen at Joffy's exhibition?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Thursday's first assignment?
2. What does Thursday learn about Walken and Dedmen at Joffy's exhibition? What does this mean?
3. What happens when Thursday helps Spike in Chapter 23?
4. How is Thursday rescued from the vault at Goliath's facility?
5. What does the analysis of the pink slime reveal in Chapter 20?
6. Explain what happens at the Jurisfiction meeting.
7. Who is Miss Havisham battling at the book sale? For what?
8. What happens when Thursday goes to the Goliath Research and Development Facility in Chapter 28?
9. Why does Miss Havisham end Thursday's apprenticeship? What does Thursday do to get it back?
10. What do Thursday and Flanker discuss after Thursday's performance review?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)