|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What home does Thursday go to in Chapter 25?
(b) Miss Havisham's.
(c) Norland Park.
2. How much money does Thursday make by moonlighting with Spike?
(a) Enough to keep her electricity on.
(b) Enough to take two days off work.
(c) Enough to pay for another ticket to Osaka.
(d) Enough to pay her landlord.
3. What well does Thursday learn about in Chapter 26?
(a) The Well of Literature-That-Was.
(b) The Well of Lost Plots.
(c) The Well of Words.
(d) The Well of Literature-To-Be.
4. What does the sound that everyone hears at Volescamper's library indicate?
(a) The arrival of the Questing Beast.
(b) The arrival of Aornis Hades.
(c) Volescamper's death.
(d) The arrival of a werewolf.
5. Who does Thursday think is behind the coincidences?
(c) Braxton Hicks.
(d) Acheron's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took a risk in rescuing Thursday?
2. How is Thursday able to talk to Landen?
3. Who is chair of the board in Chapter 24?
4. Where does Volescamper's copy of Cardenio really belong, according to Miss Havisham?
5. What knowledge benefits Thursday in her hearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Thursday learn about the Cardenio from Miss Havisham? Why is this important?
2. What happens when Thursday helps Spike in Chapter 23?
3. What happens when Thursday goes to the Goliath Research and Development Facility in Chapter 28?
4. What is the role of Jurisfiction?
5. What does Thursday learn about Walken and Dedmen at Joffy's exhibition? What does this mean?
6. What do Thursday and Bowden discuss after Thursday's performance review? What advice does he give her?
7. Where does Miss Havisham want to go after Thursday's hearing? How does Thursday get herself and Miss Havisham back to the real world?
8. Why does Miss Havisham end Thursday's apprenticeship? What does Thursday do to get it back?
9. How does Thursday's performance review go?
10. What does the analysis of the pink slime reveal in Chapter 20?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)