|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thursday board in Chapter 4?
(a) A ferry.
(b) A train.
(c) A Skyrail.
(d) An airship.
2. Who is the subject of Thursday's hearing at SpecOps?
(b) Her father.
(c) Acheron Hades.
3. What does Thursday's uncle give Thursday when she explains the coincidences she experienced on the Skyrail?
(a) A gun.
(b) An entroposcope.
(c) A pen that will rewrite the events as they happen.
(d) An envelope of bookworms.
4. Where does Thursday awaken at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Marlborough Downs.
(b) The M-5.
(d) At a fueling station in an area she doesn't recognize.
5. Who filed a claim at the beginning of Chapter 3 about Cardenio?
(a) Mrs. Hathaway.
(b) Irma Cohen.
(c) Mr. Chesterman.
(d) Braxton Hicks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thursday change the events in Chapter 5?
2. What is Thursday's uncle's name?
3. What term does Granny Next use for being able to go into "The Raven" without using a prose portal?
4. Who do the two men in the car following Thursday work for?
5. What prompts Thursday to shake her jar from her uncle while picnicking with Landon?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Thursday and her father change the events at Marlborough Downs?
2. What is an entroposcope? What prompts Mycroft to give one to Thursday?
3. What warning does Granny Next give Thursday about Landon's eradication?
4. Explain the black Pontiac from Chapter 3.
5. What happens when Thursday and Landon are on a picnic together in Chapter 7?
6. What consequence of Thursday's appearance on the Adrian Lush Show does she find out about in Chapter 6? Where is she when she finds out?
7. Who is Cordelia Flakk? What does she want from Thursday?
8. What does Thursday decide to do in Chapter 10? What does she learn from Bowden?
9. Who is Spike? What is his role in SpecOps?
10. Why does Thursday's interview with Adrian Lush not go well?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)