|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is Lost in a Good Book set?
2. What name did the agents in Chapter 8 find on fragments of paper?
3. What is the last date SpecOps has communications?
(a) November 7th.
(b) December 12th.
(c) December 31st.
(d) December 20th.
4. What are the names of the agents Thursday encounters at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Phodder and Kannon.
(b) Walken and Dedmen.
(c) Abel and Expend.
(d) Flotsam and Jetsam.
5. Who wrote Lost in a Good Book?
(a) Lewis Carroll.
(b) William Shakespeare.
(c) Jasper Fforde.
(d) A. S. Byatt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What policing agency does Thursday work for?
2. Who is 94% likely to be the author of Cardenio, according to Verse Meter Analysis tests?
3. Who is the librarian of the Great Library?
4. What department is the agent from that Thursday meets in Chapter 11?
5. What title is Thursday called to investigate at the end of Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what Thursday's father tells her about in Chapter 5 when they are at Marlborough Downs.
2. What does Thursday think her hearing at SpecOps is about? What is it really about?
3. What coincidental events happen at the end of Chapter 3?
4. What is the Great Library? Who is its librarian?
5. What happens when Thursday and Landon are on a picnic together in Chapter 7?
6. Explain the exchange between Thursday and her landlord in Chapter 12. What does this exchange reveal about Thursday?
7. What is an entroposcope? What prompts Mycroft to give one to Thursday?
8. Who does Thursday dream about in Chapter 12? What do these two have in common?
9. How do Thursday and her father change the events at Marlborough Downs?
10. Explain the black Pontiac from Chapter 3.
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)