|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What home does Thursday go to in Chapter 25?
(a) Miss Havisham's.
(b) Norland Park.
2. How many days are left until the end of the world in Chapter 27?
3. What does the sound that everyone hears at Volescamper's library indicate?
(a) The arrival of Aornis Hades.
(b) The arrival of the Questing Beast.
(c) The arrival of a werewolf.
(d) Volescamper's death.
4. Whose car does Thursday escape into from the SO-5 agents?
(c) Landen's father's.
5. How is Thursday able to talk to Landen?
(a) He is in her memories.
(b) He is reactualized every night at 9:00 p.m.
(c) She isn't able to talk to him.
(d) She is losing her mind and sees him with her always.
6. Who does Thursday call at the end of Chapter 27?
(c) Her mother.
7. What is Thursday doing at the end of Chapter 32?
(a) Eating Dream Topping.
(b) Imagining she is with Landen.
(c) Putting a gun to Aornis's head.
(d) Putting a gun to her head.
8. Who arrives at Thursday's apartment in Chapter 31 with guests to entertain?
(d) Thursday's mother.
9. Where does Volescamper's copy of Cardenio really belong, according to Miss Havisham?
(a) The Great Library.
(b) With Kaine.
(c) It should be destroyed.
(d) In the London Library.
10. In Chapter 20, who does Thursday tell she has been entering novels?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Victor Analogy.
(c) Bowden Cable.
(d) Braxton Hicks.
11. What sound does everyone hear while trying to crack into Volescamper's safe?
(a) A scream.
(b) A loud crunching noise.
(c) A deep growl.
(d) A sadistic laugh.
12. Who tells Thursday he knows she was moonlighting the night before in Chapter 24?
13. What is the subject of the censored news story Thursday sees on the television?
(a) The theft of the Cardenio script.
(b) Thursday's disappearance from the Goliath vault.
(c) Landen's eradication.
(d) The manhunt for Thursday's father.
14. What is Spike trying to recapture in Chapter 23?
(a) A Supreme Evil Being.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A poltergeist.
15. What do Thursday and her father discover after traveling forward beyond December 12, 1985?
(a) The pink slime is no longer there, but the world still ends.
(b) The pink slime eventually disappears.
(c) The pink slime seems alive.
(d) The cyclist is the only person alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thursday leave her apartment undetected?
2. What is the charge against Thursday in Chapter 28?
3. Who visits Thursday the morning after Joffy's exhibition?
4. Where does Thursday go in Chapter 30?
5. What common element does Thursday discover about the coincidences and threats on her life?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)