|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Thursday the morning after Joffy's exhibition?
(a) Schitt-Hawse, Chalk, and Cheese.
(b) Her father.
(c) Landen's mother.
(d) Miles Hawke.
2. What work of fiction did Thursday change the ending of, prompting her fiction infraction charge?
(a) "The Raven."
(b) Great Expectations.
(c) Of Mice and Men.
(d) Jane Eyre.
3. Who lets Thursday into where she goes after sneaking out of her apartment?
(a) Uncle Mycroft.
(b) The Cheshire Cat.
(c) Her cousin Wilbur.
(d) Aunt Polly.
4. Who does Thursday tell about her rescue in Chapter 30?
(a) Braxton Hicks.
(b) Harris Tweed.
(c) The Red Queen.
(d) Bowden Cable.
5. What does Thursday learn about agents Walken and Dedmen at Joffy's exhibition?
(a) They have been reassigned.
(b) They narrowly escaped death.
(c) They are officially missing in action.
(d) They have resigned.
6. How does Thursday leave her apartment undetected?
(a) By using Cordelia as a distraction.
(b) By changing clothes with James.
(c) By changing clothes with Cordelia.
(d) By climbing out the fire escape.
7. What is revealed about Kaine in Volescamper's library?
(a) He wants to take over the world.
(b) He wanted Landen eradicated to distract Thursday from her job.
(c) He is fictional.
(d) He killed Acheron Hades.
8. What well does Thursday learn about in Chapter 26?
(a) The Well of Literature-That-Was.
(b) The Well of Lost Plots.
(c) The Well of Words.
(d) The Well of Literature-To-Be.
9. Where does Thursday sleep at the end of Chapter 30 to avoid Goliath?
(a) In her SpecOps office.
(b) At her mother's house.
(c) Under her bed.
(d) At Joffy's place.
10. How many days are left until the end of the world in Chapter 27?
11. Who follows Thursday and Miss Havisham to the book sale?
(a) The police.
(b) Agents Walken and Dedmen.
(c) The Red Queen.
(d) Schitt-Hawse, Chalk, and Cheese.
12. Where does Miss Havisham want to go in Chapter 19?
(a) Inside the book Utopia.
(b) A book sale.
(c) A drag race.
(d) To Thursday's home.
13. Who does Thursday call at the end of Chapter 27?
(b) Her mother.
14. Who objects to Thursday's presence at the Jurisfiction meeting?
(a) John Dashwood.
(b) The March Hare.
(c) Harris Tweed.
(d) The Red Queen.
15. How long until the world will be covered with the pink substance, according to Chapter 32?
(a) One week.
(b) Sixteen hours.
(c) Three days.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the creature Spike is trying to recapture?
2. Where does Volescamper's copy of Cardenio really belong, according to Miss Havisham?
3. What book is Thursday in during Chapter 25?
4. What is Spike trying to recapture in Chapter 23?
5. Into what book do Thursday and Miss Havisham go for Thursday's first assignment?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)