|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Thursday he knows she was moonlighting the night before in Chapter 24?
2. Who is at the site of Landen's car accident when Thursday and her father arrive?
(b) A strange woman Thursday doesn't recognize.
(c) Acheron Hades.
3. What tool does Spike need to use to recapture the creature?
(a) An uncooked steak.
(b) A crucifix.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A vacuum.
4. Which of the following is the real condition that Goliath did NOT agree to for rescuing Schitt from "The Raven"?
(a) A signed confession that Lavoisier eradicated Landen.
(b) Her Jurisfiction travelbook returned.
(c) Three months' paid vacation.
(d) A guarantee Landen will be reactualized.
5. How is Thursday able to talk to Landen?
(a) She isn't able to talk to him.
(b) He is reactualized every night at 9:00 p.m.
(c) She is losing her mind and sees him with her always.
(d) He is in her memories.
6. Where does Thursday go before arriving back at the Great Library?
(a) Great Expectations.
(b) Landen's parents' house.
(c) Her washing machine instructions.
(d) Norland Park.
7. What does Thursday tell the new agents she encounters at Joffy's exhibition?
(a) She refuses to cooperate.
(b) They're being used as bait.
(c) They look suspiciously like Walken and Dedmen.
(d) She will cooperate if Landen is reactualized.
8. Under what condition does Cordelia help Thursday leave her apartment undetected?
(a) Thursday will write her memoir.
(b) Another appearance on the Adrian Lush Show.
(c) A reality television show based on Thursday.
(d) Three months' publicity.
9. Who does Thursday call at the end of Chapter 27?
(d) Her mother.
10. According to Thursday's father, when is someone really gone?
(a) Never; they just fade away.
(b) When all that person's loved ones are also gone.
(c) When he or she is forgotten.
(d) When loved ones accept that the person is gone.
11. Who arrests Thursday in Chapter 28?
(c) Agents Slorter and Lamme.
12. What does the sound that everyone hears at Volescamper's library indicate?
(a) The arrival of the Questing Beast.
(b) Volescamper's death.
(c) The arrival of Aornis Hades.
(d) The arrival of a werewolf.
13. How does Thursday jump out of the Goliath facility?
(a) By reading the washing instructions on her trousers.
(b) By reading a calendar on the wall.
(c) By reading the assembly instructions on the bottom of the table.
(d) By reading the safety sign on the back of the vault door.
14. Into what book does Thursday have to jump at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
(b) Great Expectations.
(c) Sense and Sensibility.
15. Where does Volescamper's copy of Cardenio really belong, according to Miss Havisham?
(a) The Great Library.
(b) With Kaine.
(c) It should be destroyed.
(d) In the London Library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took a risk in rescuing Thursday?
2. Where is the creature Spike is trying to recapture?
3. What is Thursday doing at the end of Chapter 32?
4. How does Thursday leave her apartment undetected?
5. Who arrives at Thursday's apartment in Chapter 31 with guests to entertain?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)