|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Thursday sleep at the end of Chapter 30 to avoid Goliath?
(a) At her mother's house.
(b) In her SpecOps office.
(c) Under her bed.
(d) At Joffy's place.
2. What happens to Thursday at the end of Chapter 19?
(a) She becomes the Red Queen's apprentice.
(b) She is arrested.
(c) She is knocked unconscious at the book sale.
(d) She bookjumps back to the Great Library.
3. How does Thursday leave her apartment undetected?
(a) By climbing out the fire escape.
(b) By changing clothes with Cordelia.
(c) By using Cordelia as a distraction.
(d) By changing clothes with James.
4. What political party is Yorrick Kaine associated with?
(a) The Republican Party.
(b) The Conservative Party.
(c) The Whig Party.
(d) The Literary Party.
5. Whose car does Thursday escape into from the SO-5 agents?
(d) Landen's father's.
6. How much money does Thursday make by moonlighting with Spike?
(a) Enough to pay her landlord.
(b) Enough to take two days off work.
(c) Enough to pay for another ticket to Osaka.
(d) Enough to keep her electricity on.
7. What tool does Spike need to use to recapture the creature?
(a) A crucifix.
(b) A vacuum.
(c) An uncooked steak.
(d) A necklace.
8. Who is Volescamper going to give his Cardenio to?
(b) The Swindon Library.
(c) Yorrick Kaine.
(d) Acheron Hades.
9. According to Chapter 23, in what department does Thursday moonlight for extra money?
10. Who took a risk in rescuing Thursday?
(a) Akrid Snell.
(b) Thursday herself.
(c) Bowden Cable.
(d) Miss Havisham.
11. How does Spike want to get the creature he's trying to recapture appear?
(a) By having Thursday shoot him.
(b) By turning on all the lights.
(c) By casting a circle of salt.
(d) By tearing down the building.
12. What sound does everyone hear while trying to crack into Volescamper's safe?
(a) A loud crunching noise.
(b) A scream.
(c) A deep growl.
(d) A sadistic laugh.
13. What book is Thursday in during Chapter 25?
(a) Great Expectations.
(b) Sense and Sensibility.
(c) Gone with the Wind.
(d) Jane Eyre.
14. Who objects to Thursday's presence at the Jurisfiction meeting?
(a) The March Hare.
(b) John Dashwood.
(c) Harris Tweed.
(d) The Red Queen.
15. What is the charge against Thursday in Chapter 28?
(a) Stealing a boxed set of Daphne Farquitt novels.
(b) Possessing illegal cheese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What home does Thursday go to in Chapter 25?
2. Who tells Thursday he knows she was moonlighting the night before in Chapter 24?
3. In Chapter 20, who does Thursday tell she has been entering novels?
4. What does Thursday go to in Chapter 24?
5. Why was there such a risk in Thursday's rescue?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)