|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thursday find out about Landon in Chapter 9?
(a) He has been taken hostage by Goliath.
(b) He has been taken hostage by SpecOps.
(c) He has been eradicated.
(d) He has been sent into "The Raven" with Jack Schitt.
2. What are the names of the agents Thursday encounters at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Flotsam and Jetsam.
(b) Abel and Expend.
(c) Walken and Dedmen.
(d) Phodder and Kannon.
3. What are the names of the men in the car following Thursday?
(a) Mann and Personn.
(b) Temp and Replacable.
(c) Phodder and Kannon.
(d) Floxam and Jexom.
4. What is Chapter 4a?
(a) The events of Chapter 4 from Bowden's point of view.
(b) The events of Chapter 4 in Thursday's dream.
(c) The events of Chapter 4 from Kaylieu's point of view.
(d) A rewritten version of Chapter 4.
5. Besides Landon, who appears in Thursday's dream in Chapter 12?
(a) Her father.
(b) Victor Analogy.
(c) Another version of herself.
(d) Acheron Hades.
6. What does the driver want?
(a) A million dollars.
(b) Neanderthals to be a protected species.
(c) To keep his job.
(d) To go on the Adrian Lush Show.
7. What term does Granny Next use for being able to go into "The Raven" without using a prose portal?
(a) Literature Laps.
8. Who do Thursday and Bowden interview at Vole Towers?
(a) Duke Vole.
(b) Lord Volescamper.
(c) The Earl of Voledex.
(d) Lady Volescamper.
9. What falls from the sky to the spot where Thursday and Landon were picnicking?
(a) A plane.
(b) A boulder.
(c) A car.
(d) A piano.
10. Who filed a claim at the beginning of Chapter 3 about Cardenio?
(a) Irma Cohen.
(b) Braxton Hicks.
(c) Mr. Chesterman.
(d) Mrs. Hathaway.
11. What does Thursday discover is evolving from her appearance on the Adrian Lush Show?
(a) A demand for Thursday to change other book endings that readers dislike.
(b) A reality show about the LiteraTecs.
(c) A line of Thursday Next fashion.
(d) A call for a Thursday Next to be a regular co-host on the Adrian Lush Show.
12. What is the last date SpecOps has communications?
(a) November 7th.
(b) December 20th.
(c) December 12th.
(d) December 31st.
13. What big news does Thursday have for Landon at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) She was invited to be on Name That Fruit!.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She has been suspended from the LiteraTecs.
(d) She has been promoted.
14. Who does Thursday think is trying to kill her?
(b) She doesn't know.
15. Why will Thursday appear before the Magistrate?
(a) Because of her actions in Jane Eyre.
(b) Because of her actions on the Skyrail.
(c) Because of her attitude toward Victor Analogy.
(d) Because of what she did to Jack Schitt.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day will the world turn to pink slime, according to Thursday's father?
2. What is the cause of Thursday's landlord wanting rent in advance?
3. How does Thursday change the events in Chapter 5?
4. What happens to the person Thursday finds at the coincidental epicenter in Chapter 15?
5. What does Thursday do when she boards the Skyrail in Chapter 4a?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)