|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Landon supposed to meet Thursday after her hearing?
(a) The Swindon Library.
(c) A cafe.
(d) Outside SpecOps.
2. What are the names of the men in the car following Thursday?
(a) Phodder and Kannon.
(b) Mann and Personn.
(c) Floxam and Jexom.
(d) Temp and Replacable.
3. Who is sitting next to Thursday on the Gravitube?
(a) Acheron Hades.
(b) Landon Park-Laine.
(c) Akrid Snell.
(d) Bowden Cable.
4. Who helps Thursday in the lobby of SpecOps?
(c) Her father.
5. Who is the key to saving humanity?
(a) A motorist.
(d) A cyclist.
6. What does Thursday discover is evolving from her appearance on the Adrian Lush Show?
(a) A reality show about the LiteraTecs.
(b) A call for a Thursday Next to be a regular co-host on the Adrian Lush Show.
(c) A line of Thursday Next fashion.
(d) A demand for Thursday to change other book endings that readers dislike.
7. What does Thursday do to Kaylieu when she boards the Skyrail in Chapter 4a?
(a) Handcuffs him.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Convinces him to turn himself in to SpecOps.
(d) Throws him from the Skyrail.
8. What is Thursday's mother's name?
9. Who is Thursday's Jurisfiction mentor?
(a) The Red Queen.
(b) Akrid Snell.
(c) Miss Havisham.
(d) The Cheshire Cat.
10. What does Thursday's father tell her about coincidences?
(a) Stay away from them.
(b) They don't really exist.
(c) They're clues to actual events.
(d) Ignore them.
11. What title is Thursday called to investigate at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) The Trial.
(b) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
12. What book does Thursday read to try and get into literature?
(a) The Canterbury Tales.
(b) Robinson Crusoe.
(c) Treasure Island.
(d) The Faerie Queene.
13. What previous Thursday Next novel set the stage for the events in Lost in a Good Book?
(a) Something Rotten.
(b) The Eyre Affair.
(c) First Among Sequels.
(d) The Well of Lost Plots.
14. What game do Thursday and Granny Next play as they talk?
15. What does Thursday's uncle give Thursday when she explains the coincidences she experienced on the Skyrail?
(a) An entroposcope.
(b) A pen that will rewrite the events as they happen.
(c) A gun.
(d) An envelope of bookworms.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days is Thursday given to pay her bill?
2. What tips Thursday off to the entropy level in Chapter 15?
3. What are the names of the agents Thursday encounters at the beginning of Chapter 8?
4. What does Thursday board in Chapter 4?
5. Who suspended Thursday?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)