|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Thursday and Bowden interview at Vole Towers?
(a) Duke Vole.
(b) Lord Volescamper.
(c) Lady Volescamper.
(d) The Earl of Voledex.
2. What does Thursday board in Chapter 4?
(a) A Skyrail.
(b) An airship.
(c) A train.
(d) A ferry.
3. What falls from the sky to the spot where Thursday and Landon were picnicking?
(a) A piano.
(b) A car.
(c) A boulder.
(d) A plane.
4. Who is 94% likely to be the author of Cardenio, according to Verse Meter Analysis tests?
(a) Oscar Wilde.
(b) T. S. Eliot.
(c) William Shakespeare.
(d) Geoffrey Chaucer.
5. What do the passengers all have in common?
(a) Their occupations.
(c) Their destinations.
(d) Their names.
6. What prompts Thursday to shake her jar from her uncle while picnicking with Landon?
(a) Old friends appearing.
(b) Her conversation with Landon.
(c) A performance of Richard III.
(d) A song that reminds her she has it.
7. What is significant about the driver?
(a) He is Neanderthal.
(b) He is being fired.
(c) Thursday is the only passenger who can see him.
(d) He is not certified to drive.
8. Who does Bowden think is Thursday's boyfriend?
9. What does Thursday discover is evolving from her appearance on the Adrian Lush Show?
(a) A reality show about the LiteraTecs.
(b) A demand for Thursday to change other book endings that readers dislike.
(c) A call for a Thursday Next to be a regular co-host on the Adrian Lush Show.
(d) A line of Thursday Next fashion.
10. Where will Thursday's Deep Drop ticket take her?
(b) New York.
11. Who is sitting next to Thursday on the Gravitube?
(a) Acheron Hades.
(b) Landon Park-Laine.
(c) Bowden Cable.
(d) Akrid Snell.
12. What title is Thursday called to investigate at the end of Chapter 2?
(b) The Trial.
(d) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
13. Who filed a claim at the beginning of Chapter 3 about Cardenio?
(a) Braxton Hicks.
(b) Mr. Chesterman.
(c) Mrs. Hathaway.
(d) Irma Cohen.
14. On what day will the world turn to pink slime, according to Thursday's father?
(a) December 20th.
(b) December 31st.
(c) December 1st.
(d) December 12th.
15. On what show does Thursday appear at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) My Man Jeeves.
(b) Name That Fruit!
(c) The Adrian Lush Show.
(d) A local news program.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Thursday appear before the Magistrate?
2. What are the names of the men in the car following Thursday?
3. Who wrote Lost in a Good Book?
4. How does Thursday change the events in Chapter 5?
5. How does Thursday's defense attorney contact her in Chapter 2?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)