|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thursday do to the book Jane Eyre in her previous case?
(a) She changed the ending.
(b) She destroyed the only copy.
(c) She proved it didn't really exist.
(d) She traded it for the release of her aunt and uncle.
2. How does Thursday's defense attorney contact her in Chapter 2?
(c) Carrier pigeon.
3. What does the driver want?
(a) Neanderthals to be a protected species.
(b) To go on the Adrian Lush Show.
(c) To keep his job.
(d) A million dollars.
4. What does Thursday do to Kaylieu when she boards the Skyrail in Chapter 4a?
(a) Throws him from the Skyrail.
(b) Handcuffs him.
(c) Convinces him to turn himself in to SpecOps.
(d) Shoots him.
5. What are the names of the men in the car following Thursday?
(a) Floxam and Jexom.
(b) Temp and Replacable.
(c) Mann and Personn.
(d) Phodder and Kannon.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter 14, what is the outcome of Thursday's Skyrail case?
2. Who wrote Jane Eyre?
3. What is Thursday charged with, according to the man sitting next to her on the Gravitube?
4. On what day will the world turn to pink slime, according to Thursday's father?
5. What is the driver's name?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)