|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Landon supposed to meet Thursday after her hearing?
(a) Outside SpecOps.
(b) The Swindon Library.
(d) A cafe.
2. According to Thursday's father, when is someone really gone?
(a) When loved ones accept that the person is gone.
(b) Never; they just fade away.
(c) When all that person's loved ones are also gone.
(d) When he or she is forgotten.
3. What is the driver's name?
(c) Irma Cohen.
4. What does Thursday learn about agents Walken and Dedmen at Joffy's exhibition?
(a) They narrowly escaped death.
(b) They have been reassigned.
(c) They have resigned.
(d) They are officially missing in action.
5. Why was there such a risk in Thursday's rescue?
(a) Because they jumped using something less than 100 words long.
(b) Because they were in such a secure facility.
(c) Because they could have been seen jumping.
(d) Because they jumped using non-fiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is 94% likely to be the author of Cardenio, according to Verse Meter Analysis tests?
2. What is Thursday charged with, according to the man sitting next to her on the Gravitube?
3. What grade is Thursday given in Chapter 24?
4. Where will Thursday's Deep Drop ticket take her?
5. What does Thursday tell the new agents she encounters at Joffy's exhibition?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)