|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thursday learn about her baby in Chapter 27?
(a) It is Miles's.
(b) It is a boy.
(c) It is Landen's.
(d) It is a girl.
2. Where in Great Expectations does Thursday find Miss Havisham in Chapter 17?
(a) Outside Miss Havisham's home.
(b) At the wedding feast.
(c) When she first meets Pip.
(d) At the end of the novel.
3. How is Thursday able to talk to Landen?
(a) He is in her memories.
(b) He is reactualized every night at 9:00 p.m.
(c) She is losing her mind and sees him with her always.
(d) She isn't able to talk to him.
4. Who arrests Thursday in Chapter 28?
(a) Agents Slorter and Lamme.
5. Who comes to pick up Miles's clothing from Thursday's apartment?
(b) A woman Thursday doesn't know.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the real condition that Goliath did NOT agree to for rescuing Schitt from "The Raven"?
2. Who contacts Thursday by footnoterphone while she is picnicking with Landon?
3. Who was arrested during Thursday's hearing, leading to a postponement?
4. What prompts Thursday to shake her jar from her uncle while picnicking with Landon?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the conditions Thursday gives for rescuing Schitt from "The Raven"?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)