|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nora's middle name?
2. What does Ernest Goddard pass around the fire circle for everyone to rub together?
(a) Anasazi lightning stones.
(b) His lucky coins.
(c) Anasazi fire sticks.
(d) Anasazi sweet grass.
3. What is missing from Nora's home?
(a) Her jar of mad money.
(b) All of her electronics.
(c) Her television and her laptop.
(d) Her dog and her hairbrush.
4. How does Dr. Blakewood react to Nora's idea for the expedition?
(a) He threatens to fire her.
(b) He holds a press conference.
(c) He calls in other experts.
(d) He joins her excitement..
5. What is Quivira fabled to be made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the two black on white shards Sonya takes out first?
2. Who does Sloane reveal she would choose for herself?
3. What does Aragon do for the first time since the fire circle?
4. Who does Sloane tell Nora she would partner her with?
5. Where does Peter Holroyd meet Nora for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What items are unusual in the cliff dwelling?
2. How does John tell them that a person becomes a witch?
3. Why does Nora have a hard time with the one condition that Dr. Goddard imposes?
4. What does Aragon tell the rest about the bones that were found in the crawlspace?
5. Why does Nora ask that the expedition be kept a secret?
6. According to what Skip told the Detective, why hadn't Nora filed a report following her attack at the farmhouse?
7. Why does John leave Nora and Bill so suddenly?
8. What is Zero Site Trauma and why is it important?
9. Why does Nora discover only a single moqui step?
10. What about Sloane's arrival bothers Nora?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)