Short Answer Key
1. Where did Padraic Kelly disappear?
In the canyons of Arizona and Utah.
2. Who saves Nora Kelly from her attacker at the old family ranch?
Their neighbor, Teresa Gonzalez.
3. What does Nora find when she leaves the family farm?
A letter her father wrote.
4. What fabled city is Nora seeking?
5. What does Nora ask Dr. Blakewood for permission to do?
Fund the expedition to find Quivira.
6. Why does Nora call Cal Tech?
To ask permission to use their new radar technology.
7. Who suggests Nora call Cal Tech?
8. What is Quivira fabled to be made of?
9. Where does Nora Kelly work?
The Santa Fe Achaeological Institute.
10. Where does Peter Holroyd meet Nora for the first time?
11. Why is it so important for Nora to find the fabled city?
To clear her father's...
This section contains 2,407 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)