|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63-67 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Nora and Bill?
(a) Skip Kelly.
(b) John Beiyoodzin.
(c) The last skinwalker.
(d) Dr. Goddard.
2. What is Nora's first indication of a flash flood?
(b) Sound of water.
(c) An increasing breeze.
(d) Sight of water.
3. Who does Smithback write for?
(a) The Prospector.
(b) The Times.
(c) The Archaeological.
(d) The Sun.
4. What does Bill do when Nora confesses her intentions?
(a) He gives up.
(b) He tries to warn Nora.
(c) He tries to wrestle with her.
(d) He tries to take her gun.
5. What does Black realize as he is digging out the Sun Kiva?
(a) That he wants to leave the valley.
(b) That he is fearful of Sloane.
(c) That he no longer cares about the Kiva.
(d) That he has more seniority than Sloane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the skinwalkers do in their attack?
2. What does JPL stand for?
3. Where are Black, Sloane, Swire and Bonarotti when the flash flood hits?
4. How did Nora's father sometimes mark his trail?
5. Who saves Nora Kelly from her attacker at the old family ranch?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)