|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 63-67 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a calvarium?
(a) A skull bowl.
(b) A turquoise bowl.
(c) A clay bowl.
(d) A gold bowl.
2. What is unusual about the cave?
(a) There are multiple bodies.
(b) There is evidence of a large occupancy.
(c) There are x's on the walls.
(d) There is a black painted room and reverse spirals.
3. What does Peter discover in Chapter 37?
(a) That Sloane and Black have been abducted.
(b) That Sloane and Aragon are involved.
(c) That Sloane and Black are involved.
(d) That Aragon is missing.
4. Why is Black beginning to feel ill?
(a) The damp weather is affecting him.
(b) He has a virus.
(c) The effects of corpse powder.
(d) He has the flu.
5. What is Sloane concerned about?
(a) Finding the road.
(b) Getting across the desert.
(c) Getting across Devil's Ridge.
(d) Locating Quivira.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Skip surprise Sonya?
2. What is the first task Skip is given?
3. What ran through the clouds in the mural on the walls of the Great Kiva?
4. What does Sloane find at the campsite?
5. How did Nora's father sometimes mark his trail?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)