|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After a preliminary survey of the city of Quivira was completed, what structure did the group assemble and get ready to enter?
(a) The Sun Room.
(b) The Planetarium.
(c) The Moon Room.
(d) The Great Kiva.
2. What makes Nora stop, tie the horses up and continue on foot?
(a) The obstruction of brush.
(b) The sound of someone talking.
(c) The smell of cedar smoke.
(d) The sight of a campfire.
3. What feeling does Roscoe have?
(a) That he has been poisoned.
(b) That he is going to be sick.
(c) That he is being watched.
(d) That he is going to die.
4. What is the first thing Nora learns from Sloane when they return?
(a) New drawings were found.
(b) The communications system has been vandalized.
(c) Peter is sick.
(d) A new room was discovered.
5. What does Beiyoodzin tell them about the valley of Chilbah?
(a) His people refuse to go there and the city was once a place of witchcraft.
(b) None of the above.
(c) His people are always exploring there and looking for witches.
(d) Their medicine man collects plants there and gets knowledge from the witches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they find in the cave?
2. What is Nora's first indication of a flash flood?
3. Who realizes the water is coming into the slot canyon first?
4. What does Nora begin her meeting by telling Goddard?
5. Why does Nora call Cal Tech?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)