|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Nora stop, tie the horses up and continue on foot?
(a) The obstruction of brush.
(b) The sound of someone talking.
(c) The smell of cedar smoke.
(d) The sight of a campfire.
2. What is unusual about the cave?
(a) There is evidence of a large occupancy.
(b) There are x's on the walls.
(c) There are multiple bodies.
(d) There is a black painted room and reverse spirals.
3. Who assumes command after Nora and Bill leave the city of Quivira?
(a) Sloane Goddard
(b) Roscoe Swire
(c) Aaron Black
(d) Peter Holroyd
4. How large was the disk on the Kiva?
(a) Five feet in diameter.
(b) Six feet in diameter.
(c) Ten feet in diameter.
(d) Twelve feet in diameter.
5. When Aragon examines the items from the cliff dwelling, what two things does he discover?
(a) The paint is blood and the child was scalped.
(b) The paint is charcoal and the skull is male.
(c) The skull is old and the paint is ash.
(d) The skull is old and the paint is ochre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Nora and Sloane argue about?
2. What does Sloane find at the campsite?
3. What do they find in the cave?
4. How many towers were there?
5. What is soon obvious about Nora's relationship with Sloane?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)