|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Quivira fabled to be made of?
2. How large was the disk on the Kiva?
(a) Six feet in diameter.
(b) Ten feet in diameter.
(c) Five feet in diameter.
(d) Twelve feet in diameter.
3. What does Peter discover in Chapter 37?
(a) That Sloane and Black are involved.
(b) That Sloane and Aragon are involved.
(c) That Aragon is missing.
(d) That Sloane and Black have been abducted.
4. Why did the Detective want to talk to Skip?
(a) To discuss the death of Teresa in their farmhouse.
(b) To discuss Nora's missing dog.
(c) To discuss Skip's last employer.
(d) To discuss Nora's break in.
5. What does Aragon do for the first time since the fire circle?
(a) He smiles.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He cries.
(d) He hugs her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they find in the cave?
2. What question does Black ask Sloane that she refuses to answer?
3. What is Sloane concerned about?
4. How long after a clear weather report was given by Sloane did the flash flood hit?
5. What does Nora see on Smithback when she regains consciousness?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)