|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sloane tell Nora she would partner her with?
2. What does the figure in the cave chant?
(a) Kelly, Kelly, Kelly.
(b) Die, die, die.
(c) Burn, burn, burn.
(d) Nora, Nora, Nora.
3. What does Sloane reveal to Nora about her relationship with her father?
(a) That he abused her.
(b) That he cheated on her mother.
(c) None of the above.
(d) That he never said he loved her.
4. What happened to some of the horses?
(a) The horses were stolen.
(b) The horses were branded.
(c) The horses were stampeded.
(d) The horses were gutted.
5. What do they find that doesn't appear to belong?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Carvings from another period.
(c) A burial cyst with two bodies.
(d) A room full of potsherds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kokopelli?
2. What is the first task Skip is given?
3. What happens to Teresa Gonzales?
4. What significant plants were found in the area and brought to everyone's attention by Holroyd?
5. Why is it so important for Nora to find the fabled city?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)