|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do reverse spirals signify?
(a) Time ran backwards.
(b) They were just graffiti.
(c) Someone felt witches resided there.
(d) They were going the wrong way.
2. What three things did the Detective ask of Skip?
(a) To write an inventory, list missing items and estimate the costs.
(b) To go to the farmhouse, take inventory, and clean up.
(c) To find Nora; get a lawyer and accompany him to the farmhouse.
(d) To keep Teresa's death to himself; to stay away from the farmhouse; and to stay where they could find him.
3. How many towers were there?
4. Who is the geochronologist on the expedition?
(a) Aaron Black.
(b) Dr. Blakewood
(c) Skip Kelly
(d) Sloane Goddard
5. What do they find that doesn't appear to belong?
(a) A burial cyst with two bodies.
(b) Carvings from another period.
(c) A room full of potsherds.
(d) None of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Skip find out about his brakes?
2. What does Black discovery while getting ready to leave Quivira?
3. What is the first thing Nora learns from Sloane when they return?
4. Who greets Skip when he arrives late?
5. What concessions does Nora ask for?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)