|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where water scooped out a larger hollow, what did Sloane and Nora encounter?
(b) Deep water.
2. What do Nora and Sloane argue about?
(a) Who should continue to lead the expedition.
(b) All of the above.
(c) Whether or not to leave.
(d) Who is at fault for Peter's death.
3. What is missing from Nora's home?
(a) Her jar of mad money.
(b) All of her electronics.
(c) Her television and her laptop.
(d) Her dog and her hairbrush.
4. What is unusual about the cave?
(a) There is a black painted room and reverse spirals.
(b) There are x's on the walls.
(c) There are multiple bodies.
(d) There is evidence of a large occupancy.
5. What does Goddard tell Nora that surprises her and makes her unexpectedly emotional?
(a) He reveals how much he loves her.
(b) None of the above.
(c) That he knew her Father and trusted his judgment.
(d) He reveals he is dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they learn from the skull found?
2. What about Smithback's arrival bothers Nora?
3. Who did Nora assign to track those responsible for what happened to the horses?
4. How does Bill Smithback arrive at the marina in Page, Arizona?
5. What significant plants were found in the area and brought to everyone's attention by Holroyd?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)