|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are his people?
(a) The Nankoweap tribe.
(b) The Nawkowepa tribe.
(c) The Kankweap tribe.
(d) The Nanoweak tribe.
2. What does he call the valley that Quivira is located in?
(a) Chilbah Valley.
(b) Calbeh Valley.
(c) Challeh Valley.
(d) Chileha Valley.
3. What do they find that doesn't appear to belong?
(a) Carvings from another period.
(b) None of the above.
(c) A room full of potsherds.
(d) A burial cyst with two bodies.
4. Which two expedition members will join the group at Wahweap Marina?
(a) The journalist and Dr. Goddard's daughter, Sloane.
(b) Rusty and the journalist.
(c) Goddard's daughter and Rusty Squire
(d) The journalist and the cook.
5. Who does Smithback write for?
(a) The Sun.
(b) The Prospector.
(c) The Times.
(d) The Archaeological.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Aragon examines the items from the cliff dwelling, what two things does he discover?
2. What is Quivira fabled to be made of?
3. What do reverse spirals signify?
4. What was significant about the skulls Nora and Sloane found in the Kiva?
5. What does Ernest Goddard pass around the fire circle for everyone to rub together?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)