|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about the cave?
(a) There is a black painted room and reverse spirals.
(b) There are multiple bodies.
(c) There are x's on the walls.
(d) There is evidence of a large occupancy.
2. What do they find in the cave?
(a) A map.
(b) A pictogram.
(c) A skull.
(d) An explorer.
3. How do the Asaszi's destroy their roads so they can't be found?
(a) They use brush.
(b) They flood them.
(c) All of the above.
(d) They fall trees.
4. Who is the paleopathologist and medical doctor on the expedition?
(a) Dr. Blakewood
(b) Peter Holroyd
(c) Enrique Aragon
(d) Aaron Black
5. What does Nora ask Dr. Blakewood for permission to do?
(a) Hold a press conference.
(b) Use radar technology to broaden her search.
(c) Display her new potherd collection.
(d) Fund the expedition to find Quivira.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora ask Skip to bring into work with him?
2. What is soon obvious about Nora's relationship with Sloane?
3. What is the condition that Goddard attaches?
4. What does Nora find when she leaves the family farm?
5. What concessions does Nora ask for?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)