|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the team members get to the beach with the horses?
(a) They turn back.
(b) They clear the debris.
(c) They are dropped by helicopter.
(d) They swim.
2. Who is the wrangler hired by Goddard?
(a) Rudolph Spire.
(b) Roscoe Swire.
(c) Randy Slyer.
(d) Rusty Squire.
3. Where did the lightning stones come from?
(a) The Keet Moon Kiva.
(b) The Anasazi river bed.
(c) The Keet Seel's great Kiva.
(d) The Great Sun Kiva.
4. What is unusual about the cave?
(a) There are x's on the walls.
(b) There is a black painted room and reverse spirals.
(c) There are multiple bodies.
(d) There is evidence of a large occupancy.
5. What does Nora discover when she gets home?
(a) Her brother is waiting for her.
(b) Her mother is waiting for her.
(c) Her dog has had puppies.
(d) Someone has broken in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it so important for Nora to find the fabled city?
2. How does Nora plan to get the horses to the head of Serpentine Canyon?
3. What is the condition that Goddard attaches?
4. Who is Thurber?
5. How does Sloane Goddard arrive and when?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)