|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nora ask Skip to bring into work with him?
(a) His guide to potherds.
(b) His resume.
(c) Her dog.
(d) Her father's Ruger.
2. What fabled city is Nora seeking?
3. What do they find in the cave?
(a) An explorer.
(b) A skull.
(c) A map.
(d) A pictogram.
4. What do reverse spirals signify?
(a) Time ran backwards.
(b) They were going the wrong way.
(c) They were just graffiti.
(d) Someone felt witches resided there.
5. Why is it so important for Nora to find the fabled city?
(a) To become famous.
(b) To find the gold and be rich.
(c) To prove it exists.
(d) To clear her father's name and reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nora plan to get the horses to the head of Serpentine Canyon?
2. What is unusual about the cave?
3. What about Smithback's arrival bothers Nora?
4. What signs would convince Nora they were still on the Anasazi road?
5. Who is the paleopathologist and medical doctor on the expedition?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)