|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bill Smithback arrive at the marina in Page, Arizona?
(a) In a limousine.
(b) In a plane.
(c) None of the above.
(d) On a horse.
2. What concessions does Nora ask for?
(a) That Goddard forgive her other work, hold a press conference, and hire the best archeologist to go.
(b) She asks for a raise, a press conference to announce the trip, and a new horse.
(c) She wants a promotion and a press conference announcing her findings.
(d) She leads the expedition, it be kept secret and that Goddard allows Skip to work in her department while she is gone.
3. Who is the geochronologist on the expedition?
(a) Sloane Goddard
(b) Dr. Blakewood
(c) Aaron Black.
(d) Skip Kelly
4. How does Dr. Blakewood react to Nora's idea for the expedition?
(a) He calls in other experts.
(b) He threatens to fire her.
(c) He holds a press conference.
(d) He joins her excitement..
5. What is missing from Nora's home?
(a) All of her electronics.
(b) Her television and her laptop.
(c) Her dog and her hairbrush.
(d) Her jar of mad money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nora verify their location in the canyon?
2. What does Sloane see above them?
3. Where did Padraic Kelly disappear?
4. How does Sloane Goddard arrive and when?
5. What does Nora discover when she gets home?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)