|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peter Holroyd meet Nora for the first time?
(a) The Institute.
(b) Cal Tech.
(c) Nora's home.
(d) Pizza parlor.
2. Where are the Anasazi Indians located?
(a) On the south facing cliff of the Calveras Mesa.
(b) On the east side of the Dorengian Mesa.
(c) On the west side of the Anasazian River.
(d) On the north face of the Valerco Mountains.
3. Who is the wrangler hired by Goddard?
(a) Rusty Squire.
(b) Rudolph Spire.
(c) Roscoe Swire.
(d) Randy Slyer.
4. How does Peter find the road Nora is seeking?
(a) He looks for charcoal.
(b) None of the above.
(c) He looks for wear patterns.
(d) He searches for wagon ruts.
5. What fabled city is Nora seeking?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who saves Nora Kelly from her attacker at the old family ranch?
2. Why is it so important for Nora to find the fabled city?
3. Where did the lightning stones come from?
4. How does Nora plan to get the horses to the head of Serpentine Canyon?
5. What does Peter agree to do for Nora?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)