|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 52-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sloane Goddard arrive and when?
(a) By plane at the beach.
(b) By car at the marina.
(c) By horse at the mesa.
(d) By boat at the dock.
2. What is the life force called?
(a) Rain, or waihei.
(b) Earth, or calhei.
(c) Sun, or seihei.
(d) Wind, or liehei.
3. How does Swire respond to Sloane's suggestion that they document the Sun Kiva?
(a) He reminds Sloane that Nora fired her and accuses her.
(b) He agrees with her.
(c) He asks how he can help.
(d) He helps to set up tents.
4. What does Black discover behind the second seal?
(a) Gold and jewelry.
(c) What looks like gold is not.
(d) Nothing at all.
5. Who else does Nora insist accompany the expedition?
(a) Her own handpicked crew.
(b) Her brother, Skip.
(c) JPL technician Peter Holroyd.
(d) The Anasazi chieftain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What treatment does he require and not have with him?
2. What do Nora and Sloane argue about?
3. How does Black justify his behavior to himself?
4. What is a calvarium?
5. What do they discover on the cliff face above them?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)