|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nora plan to get the horses to the head of Serpentine Canyon?
(a) Nora plans to float the entire expedition up the lake on a barge.
(b) She wants to ride them in from local stables.
(c) She wants to buy them from the Anasazi tribe.
(d) She wants to load them on rail cars.
2. What is unusual about the cave?
(a) There is a black painted room and reverse spirals.
(b) There are x's on the walls.
(c) There are multiple bodies.
(d) There is evidence of a large occupancy.
3. How does Sloane Goddard arrive and when?
(a) By horse at the mesa.
(b) By car at the marina.
(c) By boat at the dock.
(d) By plane at the beach.
4. Who is the geochronologist on the expedition?
(a) Skip Kelly
(b) Aaron Black.
(c) Dr. Blakewood
(d) Sloane Goddard
5. What are the names of the two black on white shards Sonya takes out first?
(a) Cortez and Kayenta.
(b) Caplan and Cayenne.
(c) Candice and Koyla.
(d) Kopla and Coring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who greets Skip when he arrives late?
2. Why did the Detective want to talk to Skip?
3. Who suggests Nora call Cal Tech?
4. What is soon obvious about Nora's relationship with Sloane?
5. What signs would convince Nora they were still on the Anasazi road?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)