|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nora plan to get the horses to the head of Serpentine Canyon?
(a) She wants to load them on rail cars.
(b) She wants to ride them in from local stables.
(c) Nora plans to float the entire expedition up the lake on a barge.
(d) She wants to buy them from the Anasazi tribe.
2. What is Nora's middle name?
3. What does Sloane see above them?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A village.
(c) A cliff dwelling.
(d) An eagle.
4. What does Nora ask Skip to bring into work with him?
(a) His guide to potherds.
(b) Her father's Ruger.
(c) Her dog.
(d) His resume.
5. Where did Padraic Kelly disappear?
(a) In the Andes Mountains.
(b) In the canyons of Arizona and Utah.
(c) On a ship at sea.
(d) In Central America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What impedes the barge from making it to the beach?
2. What happens to Teresa Gonzales?
3. Why did Nora's meeting with Goddard make her so nervous?
4. What does Peter agree to do for Nora?
5. What is Sloane concerned about?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)