|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the condition that Goddard attaches?
(a) That Nora takes his daughter Sloane on the expedition.
(b) That Nora must raise the money herself.
(c) He wants Nora to finish her work from previous expeditions first.
(d) That Nora has only two weeks to accomplish her search.
2. Who else does Nora insist accompany the expedition?
(a) Her own handpicked crew.
(b) The Anasazi chieftain.
(c) Her brother, Skip.
(d) JPL technician Peter Holroyd.
3. What do Nora and Sloane argue about?
(a) Who is at fault for Peter's death.
(b) Who should continue to lead the expedition.
(c) Whether or not to leave.
(d) All of the above.
4. What does Nora ask Skip to bring into work with him?
(a) His resume.
(b) Her father's Ruger.
(c) His guide to potherds.
(d) Her dog.
5. How does Nora plan to get the horses to the head of Serpentine Canyon?
(a) Nora plans to float the entire expedition up the lake on a barge.
(b) She wants to buy them from the Anasazi tribe.
(c) She wants to ride them in from local stables.
(d) She wants to load them on rail cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is that his first assignment?
2. How large was the disk on the Kiva?
3. What does he call the valley that Quivira is located in?
4. When does John leave Nora and Bill?
5. What about Sloane threatens Nora?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)