|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the petroglyphs that Nora found on the cliff face?
(a) A group of hunters following a mammoth.
(b) Two deer and a hunter.
(c) Nora found a mountain lion, a star inside the moon inside the sun, and an image of Kokopelli.
(d) A herd of deer and a buffalo.
2. Who is the wrangler hired by Goddard?
(a) Rusty Squire.
(b) Randy Slyer.
(c) Roscoe Swire.
(d) Rudolph Spire.
3. What do the skinwalkers do in their attack?
(a) Kidnap and gut.
(b) Sprinkle corpse powder
(c) Use a throwing disk.
(d) Blind and terrorize.
4. How do the team members get to the beach with the horses?
(a) They swim.
(b) They clear the debris.
(c) They are dropped by helicopter.
(d) They turn back.
5. What is the condition that Goddard attaches?
(a) He wants Nora to finish her work from previous expeditions first.
(b) That Nora has only two weeks to accomplish her search.
(c) That Nora takes his daughter Sloane on the expedition.
(d) That Nora must raise the money herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Skip find out about his brakes?
2. What about Smithback's arrival bothers Nora?
3. What does Sloane find at the campsite?
4. Why is that his first assignment?
5. What does he call the valley that Quivira is located in?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)