|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assumes command after Nora and Bill leave the city of Quivira?
(a) Aaron Black
(b) Peter Holroyd
(c) Roscoe Swire
(d) Sloane Goddard
2. What do they find in the cave?
(a) A skull.
(b) A map.
(c) An explorer.
(d) A pictogram.
3. What is Sloane concerned about?
(a) Locating Quivira.
(b) Getting across Devil's Ridge.
(c) Getting across the desert.
(d) Finding the road.
4. Who is the paleopathologist and medical doctor on the expedition?
(a) Peter Holroyd
(b) Aaron Black
(c) Enrique Aragon
(d) Dr. Blakewood
5. Where are the Anasazi Indians located?
(a) On the north face of the Valerco Mountains.
(b) On the south facing cliff of the Calveras Mesa.
(c) On the west side of the Anasazian River.
(d) On the east side of the Dorengian Mesa.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what condition does Skip arrive for work?
2. What does JPL stand for?
3. When Aragon examines the items from the cliff dwelling, what two things does he discover?
4. How does Bill Smithback arrive at the marina in Page, Arizona?
5. Who did Nora assign to track those responsible for what happened to the horses?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)