|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Smithback write for?
(a) The Prospector.
(b) The Times.
(c) The Sun.
(d) The Archaeological.
2. What does Sloane see above them?
(a) An eagle.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A cliff dwelling.
(d) A village.
3. What do reverse spirals signify?
(a) Someone felt witches resided there.
(b) They were going the wrong way.
(c) They were just graffiti.
(d) Time ran backwards.
4. What does Swire do to the two horses that Nora and Smithback take?
(a) He waters them.
(b) He removes their shoes.
(c) He grooms them.
(d) He feeds them.
5. After a preliminary survey of the city of Quivira was completed, what structure did the group assemble and get ready to enter?
(a) The Great Kiva.
(b) The Sun Room.
(c) The Moon Room.
(d) The Planetarium.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bill Smithback arrive at the marina in Page, Arizona?
2. What happens to Teresa Gonzales?
3. What about Sloane threatens Nora?
4. Who kills the rattler that threatens them?
5. What does he call the valley that Quivira is located in?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)