|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47-51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cave dwelling called?
(a) George's hollow.
(b) Greg's cave.
(c) Pete's Ruin.
(d) Paul's Place.
2. How big was the diameter of Great Kiva?
(a) One hundred feet.
(b) Twenty five feet.
(c) Sixty feet.
(d) Fifty feet.
3. What is Peter concerned can cause brain damage?
(a) Too much desert sun.
(b) Mesquite flowers.
(c) Datura flowers.
4. What about Sloane threatens Nora?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her arrival.
(c) Her confidence.
(d) Her money.
5. What does Beiyoodzin hope to do?
(a) Scare the horses to higher ground.
(b) Save himself.
(c) Save Nora and the others.
(d) Warn the archaeologists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What significant plants were found in the area and brought to everyone's attention by Holroyd?
2. What is unusual about the cave?
3. What are the marks left by the life force when it enters the body?
4. What do they find in the cave?
5. What is soon obvious about Nora's relationship with Sloane?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)