1. Where did Padraic Kelly disappear?
(a) In the Andes Mountains.
(b) In Central America.
(c) In the canyons of Arizona and Utah.
(d) On a ship at sea.
2. Who saves Nora Kelly from her attacker at the old family ranch?
(a) Peter Holroyd.
(b) Dr. Blakewood.
(c) Their neighbor, Teresa Gonzalez.
(d) Her brother Skip.
3. What does Nora find when she leaves the family farm?
(a) A relic.
(b) A group of maps.
(c) A letter her father wrote.
(d) A photograph of her mother.
4. What fabled city is Nora seeking?
5. What does Nora ask Dr. Blakewood for permission to do?
(a) Display her new potherd collection.
(b) Hold a press conference.
(c) Use radar technology to broaden her search.
(d) Fund the expedition to find Quivira.
6. Why does Nora call Cal Tech?
(a) None of the above.
(b) To get a new job.
(c) To ask permission to use their new radar technology.
(d) To find an old friend.
This section contains 4,669 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)