|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the security firm Leiter was working for?
2. What attacks the bleeding guard?
(a) An octopus
(b) A shark
(c) A sword fish
(d) A barracuda
3. How does Largo try to kill Bond?
(a) Stabs him
(b) Strangles him
(c) Shoots him
(d) Poisons him
4. Which of the following do Bond and Leiter think could be a target for the bombs?
(a) Isle of Skye
(b) Grand Canary Islands
(c) Grand Bahama
(d) Isle of Man
5. Where does Bond wake up?
(a) Leiter's hotel room
(c) Largo's boat
(d) Domino's hotel room
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Leiter think the hijacking was planned for?
2. What does Largo use to burn Domino?
3. What does Bond wound the man with?
4. What does Bond think the criminals will release the bombs through?
5. Where does Bond make love to Domino?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bond find attractive about Domino?
2. What do Leiter and Bond see when they take a closer look at the sharks?
3. Why has Leiter been called back to work for the CIA
4. Why does Largo kill the Russian agent?
5. What does Bond discover under the tarp?
6. Why is Bond concerned Largo will do if he knows they have detected him?
7. How does Bond lose the Barracuda?
8. Why does Leiter chastise the barman for the martinis he makes?
9. What does Leiter tell Bond in the hospital room?
10. How does Domino react when Bond tells her her brother is dead?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)