|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond say he is interested in purchasing?
(a) Largo's car
(d) Largo's yacht
2. What does Bond think the criminals will release the bombs through?
(a) A cabin window
(b) The underwater door
(c) An underwater pipe
(d) A canon
3. What happens if Largo drops the bombs in deep water?
(a) The explosion will cause a tsunami
(b) Bond will have no evidence against him
(c) The bombs will kill rare fish
(d) It could start a nuclear war
4. Where does Bond arrange to meet Domino?
(a) A cafe
(b) His hotel
(c) Largo's yacht
(d) The beach
5. When does Leiter think the hijacking was planned for?
(a) A holiday
(b) A half moon
(c) A working day
(d) A full moon
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose identification does Bond show Domino?
2. Who starts talking to Largo about his suspicions?
3. Who does Leiter think killed Lippe?
4. What does Bond believe is on board Largo's boat?
5. What smell attracts the sharks in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Domino react when Bond tells her her brother is dead?
2. What do Bond and Leiter think are the most likely targets for the bombs?
3. What problems occur in Chapter 20?
4. Why has Leiter been called back to work for the CIA
5. What does Bond think the criminals plan to do?
6. Why is Bond concerned Largo will do if he knows they have detected him?
7. How does Bond defeat the guard in Chapter 16?
8. What does Bond use as his cover when he investigates Leiter's boat?
9. What plan do Leiter and Bond decide upon in Chapter 20?
10. How does Largo torture Domino?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)