|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of food does Bond have to live on in the clinic?
(b) Cheese sandwiches
(c) Cauliflower and cheese
2. How does Bond recognize Lippe's hand?
(a) From the hair
(b) From the wrinkles
(c) From his long fingers
(d) From his tattoo
3. What is the name of the Soviet black ops agency?
(c) DOC KOM
4. Where does Bond take Domino in this chapter?
(a) A casino
(b) A bar
(c) A park
(d) A restaurant
5. Who is SPECTRE's no.1?
(a) Emilio Largo
(b) Dirk Hotpants
(c) Disco Volante
(d) Francesco Viola
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real name of the organization meeting in this chapter?
2. What is Patricia's role at Shrublands?
3. What food does Bond desire?
4. What is the name of Bond's secretary?
5. What group is No.7 from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wain outline for Bond during his stay at Shrublands?
2. Why did Blofeld have to return the ransom money?
3. Describe the Disco Volante.
4. What happens to Bond on the traction table in Chapter 3?
5. What does Bond think about his osteopathic treatment?
6. Why is M not pleased with Bond?
7. What does M think happened to the plane carrying the nuclear weapons?
8. How does the motorcyclist kill Lippe?
9. What is the only way the terrorists could set off the nuclear bombs?
10. What is Blofeld's background?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)