|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the traction machine also known as?
(a) The coffin
(b) The rack
(c) The iron maiden
(d) The screw
2. What does Patricia do when Bond kisses her?
(a) Knifes him
(c) Slaps him
(d) Kisses him
3. What is the man following Lippe driving?
(a) A delivery van
(b) A motorcycle
(c) A Jaguar
(d) A truck
4. What method of transport does Bond use to get to Shrublands?
5. What kind of gloves is Patricia wearing to massage Bond?
(a) Rubber gloves
(b) Cotton gloves
(c) Fingerless gloves
(d) Fur gloves
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the Italian chosen to fly the plane?
2. Who does Wain think turned up the dial on Bond's traction machine?
3. What does the F in FIRCO stand for?
4. Where does the taxi driver say clients at Shrublands binge?
5. What is the name of Bond's secretary?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Blofeld's background?
2. Why does Blofeld use a violet-scented breath freshener?
3. How does Bond describe Count Lippe?
4. Describe the Disco Volante.
5. Why does Bond like Domino?
6. Why does M want Bond to go to the Bahamas?
7. What does Wain outline for Bond during his stay at Shrublands?
8. How does Lippe try to kill Bond?
9. What plan does Blofeld outline in this chapter?
10. What does Wain speculate happened to Bond on the traction machine?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)