|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leiter have instead of a hand?
(a) A claw
(b) A club
(c) A pistol
(d) A hook
2. How does Largo respond to the Russian's suspicions?
(a) He shoots him
(b) He teases the Russian
(c) He shoots everyone
(d) He ties the Russian up
3. What does Bond say he is interested in purchasing?
(a) Largo's car
(c) Largo's yacht
4. Who does Leiter think killed Lippe?
(a) The CIA
(b) The FBI
5. What is the Geiger counter disguised as?
(a) A telephone
(b) A watch
(c) A camera
(d) An apple
6. What kind of fish does Bond see approaching him?
7. What kind of game is Largo playing?
8. What does Bond think the criminal will use to take the bombs to the shore?
(a) An underwater vehicle
(b) Trained sharks
(d) A submarine
9. Which of Largo's companions does Leiter recognize?
10. Who does Bond buy a drink for with his winnings?
11. What does Largo pretend he is searching for?
(a) His brother
(b) An ancient document
(c) Pirate treasure
(d) His parents
12. What is the name of Manta's captain?
(a) Barry Upson
(b) James Wolf
(c) Peter Pedersen
(d) Jack Friars
13. What was the name of the security firm Leiter was working for?
14. What smell attracts the sharks in this chapter?
(c) Dead fish
(d) Dead bodies
15. Who starts talking to Largo about his suspicions?
(a) A Yugoslav police officer
(b) A Russian agent
(c) A French mafia member
(d) A Gestapo agent
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Largo put on Bond's face?
2. What can Largo's yacht do that Perderson's submarine cannot?
3. Who does Bond have to call to look around the property?
4. What does Largo say is in the hold?
5. Where do Bond and Leiter go to scope out Largo and his men?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)