|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man following Lippe driving?
(a) A Jaguar
(b) A delivery van
(c) A truck
(d) A motorcycle
2. Why was the Italian chosen to fly the plane?
(a) He helped Britain during the war
(b) He did not know about the weapons
(c) He was a friend of the Primeminister
(d) He had a good war record
3. What will be SPECTRE no. 1's cover?
(b) Merchant banker
(d) Treasure hunter
4. Who have the kidnappers sent another copy of the letter to?
(a) The U.S. President
(b) The German President
(c) The French President
(d) The New York governor
5. What do the authorities describe Domino as?
(a) An Italian philly
(b) An Italian tart
(c) A little fitty
(d) A hot piece
6. Who does Bond have to meet at headquarters?
(b) Miss Moneypenny
7. What kind of organizations is SPECTRE made up of?
(a) Spy organizations
(b) Government organizations
(c) Gambling organizations
(d) Criminal organizations
8. What is the name of the Soviet black ops agency?
(a) DOC KOM
9. How does Fleming describe Largo's nose?
(d) Button sized
10. Why is SPECTRE's plan delayed for a week?
(a) Blofeld is getting married
(b) Lippe is injured
(c) They need more men
(d) Bond is suspicious
11. What kind of cigarettes does Bond now smoke?
(c) Low tar
(d) Medium tar
12. Who overhears Bond on the phone?
13. What food does Bond desire?
(a) Spaghetti Bolognese
(b) Gnocchi and spinach
(c) Chinese curry
14. What does DEW stand for?
(a) Distant Early Warning
(b) Deep Early Winks
(c) Dangerous European Weapons
(d) Dainty European Wings
15. Who is the only member of SPECTRE who is not in the Bahamas?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does M want to send Bond?
2. Which of the following mafia groups is at the meeting?
3. How does Petacchi kill the others on the plane?
4. Which of the following does M think Bond does too much of?
5. Where does the taxi driver say clients at Shrublands binge?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)