|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bond injure Lippe?
(a) Hits him on the head
(b) Turns up the heat in the bath
(c) Gashes him with a knife
(d) Kicks him in the groin
2. What treatment does Bond have at the end of this chapter?
(c) Water therapy
(d) Speech therapy
3. In what city does FIRCO meet?
4. Who else does Miss Moneypenny say has been to Shrublands?
5. Why does Bond think Lippe is not quite good looking enough?
(a) He has a long scar
(b) He has a big nose
(c) He has bad hair
(d) He is too hard looking
6. Where will SPECTRE drop the gold bouillon?
(a) Mount Doris
(b) Mount Lopp
(c) Mount Tento
(d) Mount Etna
7. Who is the only member of SPECTRE who is not in the Bahamas?
8. Who has sent M a letter?
(b) The Queen
(c) The Prime Minister
9. Where does Bond take Domino in this chapter?
(a) A casino
(b) A bar
(c) A restaurant
(d) A park
10. What does the E in SPECTRE stand for?
11. Where does M want to send Bond?
12. What does Bond save Patrica from?
(a) Being run over
(c) Being bitten by a snake
(d) Being shot
13. Who does Bond have to meet at headquarters?
(c) Miss Moneypenny
14. Who follows Bond in this chapter?
(c) Colonel Lippe
15. What scent is Blofeld's breath freshener scented with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wain think turned up the dial on Bond's traction machine?
2. What do the blackmailers demand to be paid in?
3. How does Blofeld kill no.12?
4. Who is the first person Bond meets at Shrublands?
5. What kind of gloves is Patricia wearing to massage Bond?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)