|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Tea and Animosity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wain's role at Shrublands?
(b) Head naturopath
(c) Staff nurse
2. What method of transport does Bond use to get to Shrublands?
3. How does Bond injure Lippe?
(a) Turns up the heat in the bath
(b) Kicks him in the groin
(c) Hits him on the head
(d) Gashes him with a knife
4. Who is the man driving the car?
(a) Joshua Wain
(b) Count Lippe
(c) David Shrublands
(d) Felix Leiter
5. Where does Patricia lead Bond to after his treatment?
(a) The bar
(b) The steam room
(c) The traction table
(d) The massage table
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of food does Bond have to live on in the clinic?
2. How does Bond recognize Lippe's hand?
3. Why does Bond think Lippe is not quite good looking enough?
4. What is the name of the criminal organization Bond has to deal with in this book?
5. Who is Polly too expensive for?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)