Chapter 1, 'Take It Easy, Mr Bond'
1. What game did Bond lose at the night before?
2. Why did Bond lose so badly at Bridge?
(a) He forgot the rules
(b) He was depressed
(c) He was too drunk
(d) He felt self destructive
3. Who does Bond have to meet at headquarters?
(b) Miss Moneypenny
4. What is M not pleased about?
(a) Bond's health
(b) Bond's shooting skills
(c) Bond's singing voice
(d) Bond's new wife
5. Which of the following does M think Bond does too much of?
6. Where does M want to send Bond?
7. What is the name of M's secretary?
(a) Miss Shrubland
(b) Miss Laundrette
(c) Miss Moneypenny
(d) Miss Apple
8. Who else does Miss Moneypenny say has been to Shrublands?
9. What is Shrublands?
(a) A brothel
(b) A drug rehab center
(c) A health clinic
(d) A prison
This section contains 2,982 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)