Chapter 1, 'Take It Easy, Mr Bond'
* Bond wakes up from a nasty hangover after a night of losing at bridge.
* Bond meets his superior M. M tells Bond he smokes and drinks too much and wants him to take a break at a health clinic.
* Miss Moneypenny tells Bond that M has been on a health kick ever since he has come back from Shrublands and Bond is his unfortunate victim.
* Bond leaves headquarters in a foul mood.
Chapter 2, Shrublands
* Bond's taxi driver gives him the lowdown on Shrublands. He tells him the clients cheat by binging at the local teashops.
* Bond meets the head naturopath, Joshua Wain. He outlines a diet, massage and some other strange treatments.
* Bond save the life of a woman called Patricia. The man who nearly runs her down is a patient called Count Lippe.
* Bond has a massage on a table next...
This section contains 1,867 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)