|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Madame Raquin feel when Thérèse confesses to her and asks for forgiveness?
2. How is Laurent able to buy new clothes in "Chapter XX"?
3. Why doesn't Madame Raquin want Thérèse to marry after Camille's death?
4. What worries Laurent when Madame Raquin becomes ill?
5. What does Laurent dislike about his new clothes in "Chapter XX"?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the significance of ThÃ©rÃ¨se's day time suffering and night time suffering. Why are they different? What purpose does this serve?
Essay Topic 2
Explore the commentary provided on justice in "ThÃ©rÃ¨se Raquin".
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast two settings in "ThÃ©rÃ¨se Raquin".
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)