Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Madame Raquin feel when Thérèse confesses to her and asks for forgiveness?
2. How is Laurent able to buy new clothes in "Chapter XX"?
3. Why doesn't Madame Raquin want Thérèse to marry after Camille's death?
4. What worries Laurent when Madame Raquin becomes ill?
5. What does Laurent dislike about his new clothes in "Chapter XX"?
Essay Topic 1
How does the author use colors in his descriptive passages? What is important about this use of color?
Essay Topic 2
What role does religion play in this novel?
Essay Topic 3
Explore the role of a minor character, Michaud or Grivet, and his impact on ThÃ©rÃ¨se's life.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)