Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Madame Raquin feel when Thérèse confesses to her and asks for forgiveness?
2. How is Laurent able to buy new clothes in "Chapter XX"?
3. Why doesn't Madame Raquin want Thérèse to marry after Camille's death?
4. What worries Laurent when Madame Raquin becomes ill?
5. What does Laurent dislike about his new clothes in "Chapter XX"?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the symbolism of Laurent's scar.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast two settings in "ThÃ©rÃ¨se Raquin".
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the role between love and marriage in the society of "ThÃ©rÃ¨se Raquin".
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)