Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Madame Raquin feel when Thérèse confesses to her and asks for forgiveness?
2. How is Laurent able to buy new clothes in "Chapter XX"?
3. Why doesn't Madame Raquin want Thérèse to marry after Camille's death?
4. What worries Laurent when Madame Raquin becomes ill?
5. What does Laurent dislike about his new clothes in "Chapter XX"?
Analyze the role of men in ThÃ©rÃ¨se's life. Include her marriages as well as friendships and family.
How does the author use internal monologue in this novel?
What commentary does the author provide on forgiveness?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)