Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Madame Raquin feel when Thérèse confesses to her and asks for forgiveness?
2. How is Laurent able to buy new clothes in "Chapter XX"?
(a) Madame Raquin gives him money.
(b) He sells a painting.
(c) He gets a bonus at work.
(d) He buys them on credit.
3. Why doesn't Madame Raquin want Thérèse to marry after Camille's death?
(a) She doesn't want to lose any money.
(b) She doesn't want to pay for a wedding.
(c) She doesn't want to let a stranger into her life.
(d) She doesn't want Thérèse to move.
4. What worries Laurent when Madame Raquin becomes ill?
(a) How he will support Thérèse.
(b) How he will be distracted.
(c) Where he will work.
(d) What he will do to honor her memory.
5. What does Laurent dislike about his new clothes in "Chapter XX"?
(a) Thérèse makes fun of them.
(b) They don't fit him right.
(c) They bother his wound.
(d) They cost too much money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Laurent spend his night in "Chapter XVII"?
2. What does Laurent see in Madame Raquin's face when she realizes he killed Camille?
3. How does Michaud interact with Madame Raquin after she becomes unable to speak?
4. What makes Michaud confident that the Thursday night gatherings will continue?
5. Why do Laurent and Thérèse keep a space between them in "Chapter XXII"?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)