1. Where is the haberdashery shop that Thérèse works at located?
2. In "Chapter I", how is Thérèse described in the shop?
Like she is part of it.
3. In "Chapter I", what does the old woman do in the shop?
4. In "Chapter I", what does the man do in the shop?
Talks to the ladies.
5. At the end of "Chapter I", what does Thérèse do after leaving the shop?
She looks out her window.
6. How long does Madame Raquin own the shop before moving?
This section contains 5,237 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)