Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters I-III
1. Where is the haberdashery shop that Thérèse works at located?
2. In "Chapter I", how is Thérèse described in the shop?
3. In "Chapter I", what does the old woman do in the shop?
4. In "Chapter I", what does the man do in the shop?
5. At the end of "Chapter I", what does Thérèse do after leaving the shop?
6. How long does Madame Raquin own the shop before moving?
7. In "Chapter II", what does the narrator say Camille dealt with as a child?
8. Why doesn't Camille ever have a real education?
9. Why does the narrator say Madame Raquin become Thérèse's guardian?
10. In "Chapter II", why does the...
This section contains 2,155 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)