|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XIII - XVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter II", what does the narrator say is missing from Thérèse and Camille's relationship?
(d) Family approval.
2. How does the narrator say Madam Raquin worked with Thérèse when buying the shop and apartment?
(a) She let Thérèse choose the neighborhood.
(b) She didn't work with Thérèse.
(c) She asked Thérèse about what type of shop they should buy.
(d) She used part of Thérèse's dowry.
3. How does Laurent begin his affair with the model?
(a) He meets her in a park.
(b) He hires her as a maid.
(c) He paints her.
(d) He meets her at a friend's house.
4. What does Camille do most nights after work?
(b) Goes to the pub.
(c) Works in the shop.
(d) Takes a nap.
5. What does Laurent tell the rescuers Camille was doing before he fell in the water?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Madam Raquin help Thérèse run a shop in Paris?
2. How long does Laurent fear he may have to go without seeing Thérèse while planning how to kill Camille?
3. What happens when Thérèse finally finds interest in the outside world after Camille's death?
4. How long does Laurent have his affair with the model?
5. How does Laurent initiate the affair with Thérèse?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)