|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters VII - IX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Camille do most nights after work?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Goes to the pub.
(c) Works in the shop.
2. In "Chapter IV", who does Camille invite over?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) His co-worker.
(c) His lawyer.
(d) His boss.
3. What does Laurent say he went to school for?
4. What does the narrator say Thérèse does to Camille before they are married?
(a) She beats him.
(b) She kisses him.
(c) She borrows money from him.
(d) She tries to run away from him.
5. How does Thérèse feel about planning an accident for Camille?
(a) She thinks it is dangerous.
(b) She won't share her opinion.
(c) She thinks it could possibly work.
(d) She thinks it is a good idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Chapter VII", how does Laurent find time to meet with Thérèse?
2. Where is the haberdashery shop that Thérèse works at located?
3. Why does Laurent say he can't live the life of a painter?
4. Why doesn't Camille ever have a real education?
5. In "Chapter I", what does the man do in the shop?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)