|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters IV - VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Raquin family entertain guests?
2. How does the narrator say Madam Raquin worked with Thérèse when buying the shop and apartment?
(a) She asked Thérèse about what type of shop they should buy.
(b) She didn't work with Thérèse.
(c) She let Thérèse choose the neighborhood.
(d) She used part of Thérèse's dowry.
3. In "Chapter I", how is Thérèse described in the shop?
(a) Like she doesn't know what she is doing.
(b) Like she is part of it.
(c) Like she owns the place.
(d) Like she is never there.
4. How does Thérèse feel when she is reintroduced to Laurent in "Chapter V"?
5. Why does Madam Raquin help Thérèse run a shop in Paris?
(a) To keep busy.
(b) To make sure she doesn't get left behind.
(c) To give Thérèse directions.
(d) To provide more money for the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the haberdashery shop that Thérèse works at located?
2. How does Madame Raquin know Michaud?
3. In "Chapter II", what does the narrator say Camille dealt with as a child?
4. In "Chapter II", what does the narrator say is missing from Thérèse and Camille's relationship?
5. What does Camille do most nights after work?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)