|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How many times did C have sex with the young man she describes in Act 2, Part 1?
2. How did A kill time while she was bedridden after breaking her back?
3. How does A think her son feels about her?
4. What advice does B give C about getting older in Act 1, Part 1?
5. Who is onstage at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. To whom is A referring when she uses the...
This section contains 1,051 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)