|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does C make regarding A/B's son?
(a) He is handsome.
(b) He looks rich.
(c) He is too thin.
(d) He seems nice.
2. C wonders, in Act 2, Part 4, if what ended with her?
(a) Youthful vigor.
(b) Her family's wealth.
(c) The happy times.
3. How does C respond to A's reasoning for her marriage?
(a) C thinks that it is a romantic story.
(b) C is shocked and surprised.
(c) C is unhappy, but understanding.
(d) C is disgusted with A.
4. Why did A's son come to see her for the first time after leaving?
(a) A had a heart attack.
(b) A's husband died.
(c) A was terminally ill.
(d) The son needed a place to stay.
5. Which of the following was NOT a characteristic of B's husband, according to B's description of him in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) He was a good dancer.
(b) He liked tall women.
(c) He made her laugh.
(d) He loved children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C tell A in Act 2, Part 4?
2. What was the son carrying as he walked in, in A's premonition?
3. What happened to A's mother as she got older?
4. Why was A glad to see her son when he came to visit?
5. What happens at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)