|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did A's mother react when A's father died?
(a) She stayed strong for her daughters and didn't cry.
(b) She went on the porch to cry by herself.
(c) She became catatonic.
(d) She cried with her daughters.
2. What does C remember her mother telling her in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To control her urges.
(b) To wait until she was married for sex.
(c) To not seem promiscuous.
(d) To get as much as she could from the men she slept with.
3. How does A respond to what C says to her in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) A ignores C.
(b) A hugs C.
(c) A "denies" B, C, and her son.
(d) A throws C out of her hospital room.
4. What happened to the man B had an affair with?
(a) He fled the country.
(b) He never spoke to her again.
(c) She got him fired.
(d) He was killed by B's husband.
5. What did B's son confront B with before he walked out of the house the first time?
(a) His knowledge of her affair.
(b) His father's criminal activities.
(c) Her alcoholism.
(d) His father molesting him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did A's husband behave after A broke her back?
2. B tells C that she will meet her husband in how many years?
3. Who is the man that C describes near the end of Act 2, Part 1?
4. How does C feel about jewelry?
5. What comment does C make regarding A/B's son?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)