|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is C unable to remember in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) The emotions associated with her marriage.
(b) The emotions associated with her childhood.
(c) The emotions associated with her son's birth.
(d) The emotions associated with good and bad times.
2. What does C ask A and B about bitterness in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) If they can feel anything else.
(b) Whether it is the only alternative.
(c) Whether it is a necessary emotion.
(d) If there is anything that can be done to prevent it.
3. How old will C be, according to B, when she meets her husband?
4. What is C and B's relationship to A, as it is revealed in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) C and B are distant relatives of A's.
(b) C and B are both A at different stages of her life.
(c) C is B's daughter, and B is A's niece.
(d) C is A's daughter-in-law, and B is C's mother.
5. What does C say about her love life in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She didn't like men.
(b) She had a lot of boyfriends, and they were all serious, but none lasted.
(c) She didn't like to date, because she hated breakups.
(d) She dated, but never really got serious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was A better off after she broke her back?
2. B says that they were married for how long, "more or less"?
3. What does A remember about flirting at work when she was younger?
4. Which of the following was NOT a characteristic of B's husband, according to B's description of him in Act 2, Part 2?
5. What does A remember most vividly about her son holding her hand in her premonition?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)