|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did A/B decide to have an affair?
(a) After The Boy was born.
(b) While B's husband was hospitalized.
(c) After B discovered her husband had an STD.
(d) After B found out her husband was cheating on her.
2. According to A and B's conversation at the end of Act 2, Part 2, what made A's father-in-law happy?
(b) Having lots of money.
(c) Having a grandson.
3. Who is the son suddenly able to hear and see at the beginning of Act 2, Part 4?
(d) A, in her bed.
4. Why do A and B make fun of A's deceased husband?
(a) He couldn't dance.
(b) He had one eye.
(c) He had one leg.
(d) He was impotent.
5. How did A kill time while she was bedridden after breaking her back?
(a) Writing a book.
(c) Wondering where her son was.
(d) Wondering who her husband was having sex with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do B and C see when they walk in at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
2. In A's premonition, who was with her when she died?
3. B says that they were married for how long, "more or less"?
4. How did A's mother-in-law feel about her?
5. What did B's son confront B with before he walked out of the house the first time?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)