|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to B, what is the best time of life?
(b) Middle age.
(c) Old age.
2. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do men cheat?
(a) Because they need variety.
(b) Because their significant other isn't fulfilling their needs.
(c) Because they are lonely.
(d) Because they are men.
3. What does C say about the flirting she did at work?
(a) She used to flirt innocently with the husbands shopping with their wives.
(b) Men used to flirt with her, but she never responded in kind.
(c) She never flirted at work because she didn't meet any men that interested her.
(d) C used to flirt with men shopping with their wives, hoping to become some rich man's mistress.
4. What comment does C make regarding A/B's son?
(a) He is too thin.
(b) He seems nice.
(c) He looks rich.
(d) He is handsome.
5. When did A/B decide to have an affair?
(a) After The Boy was born.
(b) After B discovered her husband had an STD.
(c) After B found out her husband was cheating on her.
(d) While B's husband was hospitalized.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does A believe that old age is the best time of life?
2. What does C want A and B to tell her, in Act 2, Part 4?
3. What is B's response to C's concern at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
4. What does A hope for regarding her death?
5. What does C tell A in Act 2, Part 4?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)