|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C want A and B to tell her, in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) The happy times to come for her.
(b) What will happen to C in the next few years.
(c) What her relationship with her husband will be like.
(d) What A's son did that led to the distance between them.
2. According to A, what is possible in the final moment of life?
(a) It is possible to forgive those who have hurt her.
(b) It is possible to stop.
(c) It is possible to conquer a fear of death.
(d) It is possible to reconcile with B and C.
3. What happens at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) A dies.
(b) C leaves.
(c) The Boy walks into the room.
(d) B leaves.
4. What does C say about the flirting she did at work?
(a) She used to flirt innocently with the husbands shopping with their wives.
(b) She never flirted at work because she didn't meet any men that interested her.
(c) Men used to flirt with her, but she never responded in kind.
(d) C used to flirt with men shopping with their wives, hoping to become some rich man's mistress.
5. According to A and B's conversation at the end of Act 2, Part 2, what made A's father-in-law happy?
(c) Having lots of money.
(d) Having a grandson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B think about her father-in-law?
2. What does A remember about flirting at work when she was younger?
3. What does A want to celebrate in Act 2, Part 4?
4. Why do A and B make fun of A's deceased husband?
5. What are A and B's reactions to what C says about how she and Sis made a living?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)