|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) How he died.
(b) What he looked like.
(c) What song he used to sing to her.
(d) What his voice sounded like.
2. Which of the following was NOT a characteristic of B's husband, according to B's description of him in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) He made her laugh.
(b) He loved children.
(c) He was a good dancer.
(d) He liked tall women.
3. What does A want to celebrate in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) The accomplishments of her life.
(b) The final peace that comes after death.
(c) The end of her illness.
(d) The reunion of her family.
4. What did A do with most of her jewelry?
(a) She threw it away.
(b) She hid it.
(c) She sold it.
(d) She gave it to other people.
5. How old will C be, according to B, when she meets her husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A hope for regarding her death?
2. How does B react when her son walks in?
3. Why does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
4. Who did A/B have an affair with?
5. What comment does C make regarding A/B's son?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)