|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does C meet the young man she describes at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She runs into him at a party.
(b) He comes over to meet her sister.
(c) She dances with him.
(d) He delivers a package to her house.
2. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do women cheat?
(a) Because they are lonely.
(b) Because they are greedy.
(c) Because they are sexually unsatisfied.
(d) Because they are hormonal.
3. In A's premonition, who was with her when she died?
(a) No one.
(b) The servants.
(c) Her son.
(d) The servants and her son.
4. According to A's premonition, when did her son come to see her?
(a) Just before she died.
(b) At the moment she passed away.
(c) After she was gone.
(d) Before she became ill.
5. What happened to A's mother as she got older?
(a) She got nasty and lonely.
(b) She became more understanding and compassionate.
(c) She lost touch with both of her daughters.
(d) Her health declined rapidly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did B's son confront B with before he walked out of the house the first time?
2. What word does B use to describe her son in Act 2, Part 3?
3. What does C regret about her experience with the young man who took her virginity?
4. B says that they were married for how long, "more or less"?
5. What happened to the man B had an affair with?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)