|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did A's mother-in-law feel about her?
(a) She didn't like A.
(b) She was always distant, and A couldn't tell if she liked her or not.
(c) A did not have a mother-in-law.
(d) She liked A very much.
2. What is C and B's relationship to A, as it is revealed in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) C and B are both A at different stages of her life.
(b) C is B's daughter, and B is A's niece.
(c) C is A's daughter-in-law, and B is C's mother.
(d) C and B are distant relatives of A's.
3. According to A, why did she marry her husband?
(a) Because she was in love.
(b) Because she was in a hurry to have children.
(c) Because she was lonely.
(d) Because he was rich.
4. What word does B use to describe her son in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) What his voice sounded like.
(b) What he looked like.
(c) How he died.
(d) What song he used to sing to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the son carrying as he walked in, in A's premonition?
2. What does C protest she doesn't want to hear about in Act 2, Part 1?
3. What metaphor does B use for middle age?
4. How does C meet the young man she describes at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
5. What comment does C make regarding A/B's son?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)