|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to B's son in school?
(a) He had an affair with one of the teachers.
(b) He got kicked out of every one he went to.
(c) He was supposed to have a sports scholarship until he got injured.
(d) He was beaten, almost to death, by his classmates.
2. According to A, how old was A's husband when he died?
3. What does A want to celebrate in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) The final peace that comes after death.
(b) The accomplishments of her life.
(c) The end of her illness.
(d) The reunion of her family.
4. What does C say about her sex life in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She only goes out with men who are willing to spend money on her.
(b) She is a virgin, and is waiting until she gets married.
(c) She is not a virgin, but still a good girl.
(d) She is promiscuous, and goes out with any man who she finds attractive.
5. C wonders, in Act 2, Part 4, if what ended with her?
(a) The happy times.
(c) Youthful vigor.
(d) Her family's wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was A better off after she broke her back?
2. According to B, what is the best time of life?
3. B tells C that she will meet her husband in how many years?
4. When did A/B decide to have an affair?
5. What did A do with most of her jewelry?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)