|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C want A and B to tell her, in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) What A's son did that led to the distance between them.
(b) What her relationship with her husband will be like.
(c) The happy times to come for her.
(d) What will happen to C in the next few years.
2. What does A hope for regarding her death?
(a) A hopes that her family won't argue about her possessions.
(b) A hopes that her final wishes will be followed.
(c) A hopes that her death will be quick.
(d) A wants her son to be with her when she dies.
3. What does C regret about her experience with the young man who took her virginity?
(a) She wishes she had waited for her husband.
(b) She wishes she had waited until she was older.
(c) She wishes she had married him.
(d) She couldn't do everything she wanted to do for him.
4. What do B and C see when they walk in at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) They see that there has been no change in A's condition.
(b) They see that A has been covered with a sheet, and they think she is dead.
(c) They see an empty bed, and they are alarmed because they don't know where A is.
(d) They see The Boy hovering by his mother's bedside.
5. What did B's son confront B with before he walked out of the house the first time?
(a) His knowledge of her affair.
(b) Her alcoholism.
(c) His father's criminal activities.
(d) His father molesting him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does C respond to A's reasoning for her marriage?
2. What is B's response to C's concern at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
3. What happened to the man B had an affair with?
4. What does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)