|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did A/B have an affair with?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A movie star.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A groom.
2. What did B's son confront B with before he walked out of the house the first time?
(a) His knowledge of her affair.
(b) His father molesting him.
(c) His father's criminal activities.
(d) Her alcoholism.
3. What does A hope for regarding her death?
(a) A hopes that her death will be quick.
(b) A hopes that her final wishes will be followed.
(c) A hopes that her family won't argue about her possessions.
(d) A wants her son to be with her when she dies.
4. How does A respond to what C says to her in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) A hugs C.
(b) A ignores C.
(c) A "denies" B, C, and her son.
(d) A throws C out of her hospital room.
5. What happened to the man B had an affair with?
(a) He fled the country.
(b) He was killed by B's husband.
(c) He never spoke to her again.
(d) She got him fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does A believe that old age is the best time of life?
2. How did C and Sis make a living, according to C?
3. According to A, what is possible in the final moment of life?
4. Why did A's son come to see her for the first time after leaving?
5. According to B, what is the best time of life?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)