|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to B, what is the best time of life?
(b) Middle age.
(c) Old age.
2. What do A and C admit at the end of act 2, part 3?
(a) That they are actually quite similar.
(b) That they do not like each other.
(c) That they are very different.
(d) That they are both unhappy.
3. How did C and Sis make a living, according to C?
(a) They were human mannequins.
(b) They prosituted themselves.
(c) They dated rich men who paid for their necessities.
(d) They cleaned houses.
4. How did A break her back?
(a) She fell out of a window.
(b) She was thrown off of a horse.
(c) She was beaten.
(d) She was in a car accident.
5. In A's premonition, who was with her when she died?
(a) The servants.
(b) The servants and her son.
(c) No one.
(d) Her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B tell A about their father?
2. How many times did C have sex with the young man she describes in Act 2, Part 1?
3. Who did A/B have an affair with?
4. Why did A's son come to see her for the first time after leaving?
5. According to A, why did she marry her husband?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)