|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) An outline of A's finances for when she passes away.
(b) A living will.
(c) A letter to her fiancee.
(d) A note for A's doctor.
2. What does A want to celebrate in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) The end of her illness.
(b) The accomplishments of her life.
(c) The reunion of her family.
(d) The final peace that comes after death.
3. What does C say about her sex life in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She only goes out with men who are willing to spend money on her.
(b) She is a virgin, and is waiting until she gets married.
(c) She is not a virgin, but still a good girl.
(d) She is promiscuous, and goes out with any man who she finds attractive.
4. How does C meet the young man she describes at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) He delivers a package to her house.
(b) She dances with him.
(c) He comes over to meet her sister.
(d) She runs into him at a party.
5. According to B, what is the best time of life?
(a) Middle age.
(c) Old age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C ask A and B regarding A's accident?
2. What does C regret about her experience with the young man who took her virginity?
3. What is B's response to C's concern at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
4. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do men cheat?
5. According to A, what is possible in the final moment of life?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)