|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did A kill time while she was bedridden after breaking her back?
(a) Writing a book.
(b) Wondering who her husband was having sex with.
(d) Wondering where her son was.
2. According to B, what is the best time of life?
(b) Old age.
(c) Middle age.
3. How did C and Sis make a living, according to C?
(a) They cleaned houses.
(b) They were human mannequins.
(c) They prosituted themselves.
(d) They dated rich men who paid for their necessities.
4. Who appears in Act 1, Part 2, as C is writing?
(a) The Boy.
(b) The doctor.
5. According to A, why did she marry her husband?
(a) Because he was rich.
(b) Because she was lonely.
(c) Because she was in love.
(d) Because she was in a hurry to have children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
2. How did Sis and A react when their father died?
3. What does C say about her sex life in Act 2, Part 1?
4. What does C want A and B to tell her, in Act 2, Part 4?
5. What does C say about the flirting she did at work?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)