|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to A, what is possible in the final moment of life?
(a) It is possible to stop.
(b) It is possible to reconcile with B and C.
(c) It is possible to forgive those who have hurt her.
(d) It is possible to conquer a fear of death.
2. What is the best moment of life according to A?
(a) The moment of her birth.
(b) The moment of her marriage.
(c) The moment of her son's birth.
(d) The final moment when it is possible to stop.
3. What happened to B's son in school?
(a) He was supposed to have a sports scholarship until he got injured.
(b) He was beaten, almost to death, by his classmates.
(c) He had an affair with one of the teachers.
(d) He got kicked out of every one he went to.
4. Who is the son suddenly able to hear and see at the beginning of Act 2, Part 4?
(d) A, in her bed.
5. What happened to A's mother as she got older?
(a) She became more understanding and compassionate.
(b) She lost touch with both of her daughters.
(c) She got nasty and lonely.
(d) Her health declined rapidly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was A glad to see her son when he came to visit?
2. What does A remember most vividly about her son holding her hand in her premonition?
3. Who did A/B have an affair with?
4. According to B, what is the best time of life?
5. What word does B use to describe her son in Act 2, Part 3?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)