|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does C meet the young man she describes at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She runs into him at a party.
(b) She dances with him.
(c) He delivers a package to her house.
(d) He comes over to meet her sister.
2. Why does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To provide for her loved ones after her death.
(b) To ensure that her family doesn't fight over her possessions after she dies.
(c) To ensure that her heirlooms go to the right people.
(d) To avoid the drawn-out, painful deterioration A has faced.
3. How is A able to see herself and her life in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) In limited detail.
(b) With emotion.
(d) With broken memories.
4. According to A and B's conversation at the end of Act 2, Part 2, what made A's father-in-law happy?
(a) Having a grandson.
(c) Having lots of money.
5. Who is the man that C describes near the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Her estranged brother.
(b) The man who paid for her schooling.
(c) Sis's boyfriend.
(d) The man who took her virginity.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Part 1, what does A tell C she should do?
2. What do B and C see when they walk in at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
3. Why does A believe that old age is the best time of life?
4. What does C say about A and B in Act 2, Part 1?
5. According to A, how long has she been alone, since her husband died?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)