|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C say about her sex life in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She only goes out with men who are willing to spend money on her.
(b) She is promiscuous, and goes out with any man who she finds attractive.
(c) She is a virgin, and is waiting until she gets married.
(d) She is not a virgin, but still a good girl.
2. What comment does C make regarding A/B's son?
(a) He is handsome.
(b) He looks rich.
(c) He is too thin.
(d) He seems nice.
3. What does C say about her mother in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She was a drunk who left C to care for Sis.
(b) She did the best she could, but it wasn't enough.
(c) She should have remarried so that C and Sis had a father figure.
(d) She brought both C and Sis up well.
4. In Act 2, Part 1, C tells B that it is hard to consider what?
(a) Losing A.
(c) Terminal illness.
(d) Dying alone.
5. What happened to B's son in school?
(a) He had an affair with one of the teachers.
(b) He got kicked out of every one he went to.
(c) He was beaten, almost to death, by his classmates.
(d) He was supposed to have a sports scholarship until he got injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C ask A and B regarding A's accident?
2. According to A's premonition, when did her son come to see her?
3. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do women cheat?
4. How did A kill time while she was bedridden after breaking her back?
5. What does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)