|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A want to celebrate in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) The reunion of her family.
(b) The accomplishments of her life.
(c) The end of her illness.
(d) The final peace that comes after death.
2. How did A's father-in-law feel about her?
(a) He was civil to her.
(b) He liked her.
(c) He never spoke to her.
(d) He disliked her.
3. According to A, what did A's mother do when A and Sis argued?
(a) She sided with A.
(b) She stayed out of the argument completely.
(c) She tried to mediate without taking sides.
(d) She sided with Sis.
4. What was the son carrying as he walked in, in A's premonition?
(a) A baby.
(c) A teddy bear.
5. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) How he died.
(b) What song he used to sing to her.
(c) What his voice sounded like.
(d) What he looked like.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did B's son confront B with before he walked out of the house the first time?
2. How does C feel about jewelry?
3. How does B react when her son walks in?
4. According to A and B's conversation at the end of Act 2, Part 2, what made A's father-in-law happy?
5. Why do A and B make fun of A's deceased husband?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)