|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To ensure that her heirlooms go to the right people.
(b) To ensure that her family doesn't fight over her possessions after she dies.
(c) To provide for her loved ones after her death.
(d) To avoid the drawn-out, painful deterioration A has faced.
2. What happens at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) A dies.
(b) B leaves.
(c) The Boy walks into the room.
(d) C leaves.
3. B tells C that she will meet her husband in how many years?
4. According to A, what did A's mother do when A and Sis argued?
(a) She tried to mediate without taking sides.
(b) She sided with A.
(c) She stayed out of the argument completely.
(d) She sided with Sis.
5. How did C and Sis make a living, according to C?
(a) They were human mannequins.
(b) They cleaned houses.
(c) They dated rich men who paid for their necessities.
(d) They prosituted themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A remember about flirting at work when she was younger?
2. What do A and C admit at the end of act 2, part 3?
3. What does A remember most vividly about her son holding her hand in her premonition?
4. According to B, what is the best time of life?
5. How did A's mother react when A's father died?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)