|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to A's mother as she got older?
(a) She lost touch with both of her daughters.
(b) She became more understanding and compassionate.
(c) Her health declined rapidly.
(d) She got nasty and lonely.
2. What does C remember her mother telling her in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To get as much as she could from the men she slept with.
(b) To control her urges.
(c) To not seem promiscuous.
(d) To wait until she was married for sex.
3. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do men cheat?
(a) Because they are men.
(b) Because they need variety.
(c) Because they are lonely.
(d) Because their significant other isn't fulfilling their needs.
4. B says that they were married for how long, "more or less"?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Fifty years.
(d) Forty years.
5. Why was A glad to see her son when he came to visit?
(a) She missed him, and had second thoughts about the way she had treated him.
(b) She was happy to see that he had changed so much.
(c) She was lonely, and most of her friends and family had died.
(d) She wasn't happy to see him; she only pretended to be.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT a characteristic of B's husband, according to B's description of him in Act 2, Part 2?
2. Who did A/B have an affair with?
3. What does B tell A about their father?
4. What are A and B's reactions to what C says about how she and Sis made a living?
5. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do women cheat?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)