|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do women cheat?
(a) Because they are sexually unsatisfied.
(b) Because they are hormonal.
(c) Because they are greedy.
(d) Because they are lonely.
2. What does C say about the flirting she did at work?
(a) She used to flirt innocently with the husbands shopping with their wives.
(b) She never flirted at work because she didn't meet any men that interested her.
(c) C used to flirt with men shopping with their wives, hoping to become some rich man's mistress.
(d) Men used to flirt with her, but she never responded in kind.
3. Who is the son suddenly able to hear and see at the beginning of Act 2, Part 4?
(b) A, in her bed.
4. How does C describe the young man who took her virginity?
(a) He was short but very handsome.
(b) He wasn't handsome, but he was very nice.
(c) He was the same height as her and very handsome.
(d) He was taller than her but kind of homely.
5. What does C say about A and B in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She will help B to care for A.
(b) She will not grow up like either of them.
(c) A and B are both nasty and selfish.
(d) She doesn't want to be around A and B any more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does C say about her mother in Act 2, Part 1?
2. According to B, what is the best time of life?
3. According to A, why did she marry her husband?
4. What does C protest she doesn't want to hear about in Act 2, Part 1?
5. How does C respond to A's reasoning for her marriage?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)