|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did A/B decide to have an affair?
(a) After The Boy was born.
(b) After B discovered her husband had an STD.
(c) While B's husband was hospitalized.
(d) After B found out her husband was cheating on her.
2. What is C and B's relationship to A, as it is revealed in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) C and B are both A at different stages of her life.
(b) C is A's daughter-in-law, and B is C's mother.
(c) C is B's daughter, and B is A's niece.
(d) C and B are distant relatives of A's.
3. According to A, what did A's mother do when A and Sis argued?
(a) She sided with Sis.
(b) She sided with A.
(c) She tried to mediate without taking sides.
(d) She stayed out of the argument completely.
4. According to A, why did she marry her husband?
(a) Because she was in love.
(b) Because she was lonely.
(c) Because she was in a hurry to have children.
(d) Because he was rich.
5. According to A's premonition, when did her son come to see her?
(a) Just before she died.
(b) After she was gone.
(c) At the moment she passed away.
(d) Before she became ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the son suddenly able to hear and see at the beginning of Act 2, Part 4?
2. What word does B use to describe her son in Act 2, Part 3?
3. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do women cheat?
4. What does C say about A and B in Act 2, Part 1?
5. According to A, what is possible in the final moment of life?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)