|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to A, what did A's mother do when A and Sis argued?
(a) She stayed out of the argument completely.
(b) She sided with A.
(c) She sided with Sis.
(d) She tried to mediate without taking sides.
2. According to A and B's conversation at the end of Act 2, Part 2, what made A's father-in-law happy?
(c) Having a grandson.
(d) Having lots of money.
3. In Act 2, Part 1, what does A tell C she should do?
(a) Stay single.
(b) Write a will.
(c) Hire a lawyer.
(d) Grow up.
4. How does C feel about jewelry?
(a) Being given jewelry means that she is valued.
(b) Jewelry is just a trapping of wealth, and she can do without it.
(c) She hates it because she never had any.
(d) She enjoys jewelry but would prefer clothes.
5. B says that they were married for how long, "more or less"?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Fifty years.
(d) Forty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did A/B decide to have an affair?
2. What are A and B's reactions to what C says about how she and Sis made a living?
3. Why was A better off after she broke her back?
4. According to A's premonition, when did her son come to see her?
5. How did Sis and A react when their father died?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)