|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to A, how old was A's husband when he died?
2. What is B's response to C's concern at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) B tells C that as long as she doesn't grow old and bitter, she will not die alone.
(b) B tells C that she doesn't need to worry about dying alone because she has a large family.
(c) B talks about the various ways in which death can come to anyone.
(d) B tells C not to worry, that A will be fine.
3. According to B, what is the best time of life?
(a) Middle age.
(d) Old age.
4. What did B's son confront B with before he walked out of the house the first time?
(a) His father molesting him.
(b) His knowledge of her affair.
(c) Her alcoholism.
(d) His father's criminal activities.
5. How did A's mother-in-law feel about her?
(a) She didn't like A.
(b) A did not have a mother-in-law.
(c) She liked A very much.
(d) She was always distant, and A couldn't tell if she liked her or not.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did A's husband behave after A broke her back?
2. What do A and C admit at the end of act 2, part 3?
3. How did Sis and A react when their father died?
4. Who appears in Act 1, Part 2, as C is writing?
5. How did A's mother react when A's father died?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)