|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does A feel about the fact that most of her friends are dead?
(a) It angers her.
(b) It doesn't really bother her.
(c) It greatly saddens her.
(d) It makes her feel lonely.
2. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
(a) It is not clear.
(b) Her son.
(c) The Boy.
(d) Her husband.
3. What did A's husband often buy her?
4. A was friends with people of many races and ethnicities, except which?
(a) Native Americans.
(b) Jewish people.
(c) Italian people.
(d) "Colored" people.
5. How old does A think she is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the only "colored" people that A knew?
2. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
3. Who is C?
4. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
5. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does C describe the young man she lost her virginity to?
2. What is B's rationale for the racist words that A uses?
3. How does C describe herself in Act 2, Part 1?
4. What reassurance does C plead with A and B for, in Act 2, Part 4?
5. According to B, what changed about her mother after her father died?
6. What does A represent?
7. What does A say about jewelry at the beginning of Act 1, Part 4?
8. What does A say about the best time of life?
9. What do B and C say about the movie star A met?
10. How did Sis feel about A's dating habits?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)