|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does B respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She leaves to call the doctor.
(b) She gives A CPR.
(c) She pulls a sheet over A's face.
(d) She tells C to call the doctor.
2. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) It must be awful to get old and lose control.
(b) She looks forward to getting older.
(c) Getting older only adds to a person's dignity.
(d) She wants to die before she gets old.
3. How did A get rich?
(a) She inherited a small fortune.
(b) She was an actress.
(c) She invested wisely.
(d) She married a rich man.
4. What are A's favorite gemstones?
(a) Emeralds and sapphires.
(b) Diamonds and rubies.
(c) Diamonds and pearls.
(d) Rubies and pearls.
5. What do A and B tease C about?
(a) Not paying attention.
(b) Being too uptight.
(c) Being a snob.
(d) Not having a sense of humor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did A's husband react to A's response to his request when he presented the bracelet?
2. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
3. How did the bracelet incident change the way A felt about jewelry?
4. What does A say about the boys she used to dance with?
5. What did A lie about to impress her future husband?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does B say about the best time of life?
2. What does C decide to do after her conversation with B about death?
3. How do A and C feel about jewelry?
4. What does A say about the best time of life?
5. How does C describe herself in Act 2, Part 1?
6. In Act 1, Part 2, what does C say about A's finances?
7. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
8. What does A say about her living will in Act 2, Part 1?
9. Why does A cry after mentioning that she was taller than Sis in Act 1, Part 3?
10. What does A say about her son in Act 1, Part 4?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)