|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does A feel about the fact that most of her friends are dead?
(a) It angers her.
(b) It makes her feel lonely.
(c) It greatly saddens her.
(d) It doesn't really bother her.
2. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
(a) C enthusiastically agrees with B.
(b) C says that it is an awful idea.
(c) C says nothing but cries quietly.
(d) C reluctantly agrees with B.
3. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
(c) A's husband.
(d) Sis's husband.
4. Who was A taller than?
(a) Her husband.
5. Who had a glass eye?
(b) A's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
2. Who is onstage at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
3. Who is A?
4. Who is C?
5. Who breaks a glass in Act 1, Part 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened during the bracelet incident?
2. What is revealed about B and C at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
3. What does A say about her reconciliation with her son in Act 2, Part 3?
4. What is B's rationale for the racist words that A uses?
5. How did Sis feel about A's dating habits?
6. What do B and C say about the movie star A met?
7. What is the significance of A's rambling and disjointed memories?
8. What do B and C say about empathy in Act 1, Part 4?
9. According to B, what changed about her mother after her father died?
10. How does A describe her relationship with Sis in Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)