Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) There is no reason to remember everything that has happened to you.
(b) There is safety and salvation in forgetting things.
(c) You have to talk about things so you won't forget them.
(d) If you forget something, there is a reason for it.
2. What does A have a tantrum about in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She wants B and C to be more compassionate.
(b) Her arm hurts.
(c) She doesn't want to get old.
(d) She wants her son to visit.
3. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
(c) The boy's.
4. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Because she can't use the bathroom by herself.
(b) Because she cannot remember her husband.
(c) Because of the pain in her arm.
(d) Because of the way C speaks to her.
5. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
(a) They don't go to the movies.
(b) They didn't like his movies.
(c) They are Democrats.
(d) They are too young to recognize his name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
2. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
3. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
4. How does B respond to A's tantrum in Act 1, Part 4?
5. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does C tell A in Act 2, Part 4?
2. How did A's father die?
3. What does A say about her friends in Act 1, Part 3?
4. How does A react while she is telling the bracelet story?
5. What happens to A at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
6. What does A say about riding in Act 1, Part 2?
7. What was the setting for the bracelet incident that occurred between A and her husband?
8. What is revealed about B and C at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
9. What does A say about her living will in Act 2, Part 1?
10. Why are A and B so impatient with C?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)