|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does A have a tantrum about in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She wants B and C to be more compassionate.
(b) She wants her son to visit.
(c) She doesn't want to get old.
(d) Her arm hurts.
2. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Grow up.
(b) Get a hobby.
(c) Go home.
(d) Be more empathetic.
3. What did A's husband often buy her?
4. How does A feel about the fact that most of her friends are dead?
(a) It angers her.
(b) It makes her feel lonely.
(c) It greatly saddens her.
(d) It doesn't really bother her.
5. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
(b) She is a live-in nurse.
(c) She is A's estranged daughter.
(d) She is A's granddaughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do B and C know that A is still alive?
2. What did A win prizes for after her marriage?
3. A was more careful than Sis about what?
4. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does A's lawyer want to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to B, how did her affair with the groom end?
2. What does C represent?
3. What happens as A dies?
4. What does C decide to do after her conversation with B about death?
5. What does A say about her mother in Act 1, Part 2?
6. Why does A cry after mentioning that she was taller than Sis in Act 1, Part 3?
7. What does A say about her reconciliation with her son in Act 2, Part 3?
8. What does A say about her son in Act 1, Part 4?
9. What problems arose between B and her son in his adolescence?
10. How does C describe herself in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)