|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
2. What does B tell C about empathy?
(a) That empathy is an unnecessary emotion.
(b) That she should be more empathetic so that people will be empathetic with her when she is old.
(c) That having too much empathy can be bad for a person.
(d) That C will be old soon enough and won't have to imagine what it's like.
3. What did A do that Sis objected to?
(a) Had a child at a young age.
(b) Prostituted herself.
(c) Got married instead of getting a job.
(d) Slept with boys.
4. What does A's lawyer want to do?
(a) Help her with her finances.
(b) Repossess her home.
(c) Sue her son.
(d) Get B out of A's house.
5. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Get a hobby.
(b) Be more empathetic.
(c) Grow up.
(d) Go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is C?
2. A was more careful than Sis about what?
3. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
4. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
5. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does B reassure a weeping A when she can't remember details in Act 1, Part 3?
2. Why does C object to the way A describes her husband in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What happened during the bracelet incident?
4. What happens at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
5. What problems arose between B and her son in his adolescence?
6. What does A say about riding in Act 1, Part 2?
7. What does B say about the best time of life?
8. What does A say about her living will in Act 2, Part 1?
9. What does C tell A in Act 2, Part 4?
10. According to the argument A, B, and C have in Act 2, Part 2, why do people cheat?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)