|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
(a) A's boyfriend.
(b) Her college professor.
(c) Her first husband's family.
(d) Her friends.
2. A was friends with people of many races and ethnicities, except which?
(a) Jewish people.
(b) "Colored" people.
(c) Italian people.
(d) Native Americans.
3. What does A talk about at the end of Act 1, Part 3?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her friends' deaths.
(c) Her son.
(d) Sis's first marriage.
4. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) A confused memory about her parents.
(b) A harsh comment from B.
(c) B and C's bickering.
(d) A memory of her husband.
5. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) She had an abortion.
(b) She was murdered.
(c) She was promiscuous.
(d) She drank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does B tell C about empathy?
2. What do A and B tease C about?
3. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
4. What did A do that Sis objected to?
5. Why does A feel that she always had to be strong?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Act 1, Part 2, what does C say about A's finances?
2. What happens in the premonition that A describes in Act 2, Part 4?
3. What does A say about her living will in Act 2, Part 1?
4. How does C describe herself in Act 2, Part 1?
5. What does C represent?
6. What was the difference between the way A and Sis reacted to their father's death and the way their mother reacted?
7. What does A say about her mother in Act 1, Part 2?
8. What does A say about her son in Act 1, Part 4?
9. What accident does A relate in Act 2, Part 3?
10. What is the significance of Sis's character?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)