|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A thinks that all of her staff do what?
(a) Steal from her.
(b) Deal drugs.
(c) Hold private rituals.
(d) Make fun of her behind her back.
2. According to C, why are B and C not as excited about the movie star as A is?
(a) They didn't like his movies.
(b) They don't go to the movies.
(c) They are too young to recognize his name.
(d) They are Democrats.
3. Who is onstage at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) The boy.
4. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is A's granddaughter.
(b) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
(c) She is A's estranged daughter.
(d) She is a live-in nurse.
5. A was more careful than Sis about what?
(b) Birth control.
(d) Her health.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is B?
2. Who helps A into the bathroom?
3. Who were the only "colored" people that A knew?
4. How does A think her son feels about her?
5. What does A say about the boys she used to dance with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the setting for the bracelet incident that occurred between A and her husband?
2. What happens at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
3. What does B mean when she says that they were with one man for forty years, "more or less"?
4. How do A and C feel about jewelry?
5. What does A say about her reconciliation with her son in Act 2, Part 3?
6. According to B, what changed about her mother after her father died?
7. What does C tell A in Act 2, Part 4?
8. How does A describe her relationship with Sis in Act 1, Part 3?
9. Why are A and B so impatient with C?
10. According to B, how did her affair with the groom end?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)