|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
(a) C worries that A will ruin her expensive antique furniture.
(b) C worries that A will fall and hurt herself in the bathroom.
(c) C worries that A will lose control and embarrass herself in public.
(d) C worries that A loses control of her bladder in the chair C is sitting in.
2. Who is C?
(a) A middle-aged woman.
(b) A little girl.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A young woman.
3. A reveals in Act 1, Part 2 that who had an affair?
(b) Sis's husband.
(d) A's husband.
4. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
(a) Her husband.
(b) It is not clear.
(c) Her son.
(d) The Boy.
5. How did A feel about being tall when she was younger?
(a) She both liked and hated it.
(b) She never really cared either way.
(c) She hated it.
(d) She liked it.
Short Answer Questions
1. A was friends with people of many races and ethnicities, except which?
2. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
3. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
4. What are A's favorite gemstones?
5. What does A ask at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the three main characters?
2. What does A say about her living will in Act 2, Part 1?
3. What does C decide to do after her conversation with B about death?
4. How does A describe her relationship with Sis in Act 1, Part 3?
5. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
6. What accident does A relate in Act 2, Part 3?
7. What happens at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
8. What does A say about her son in Act 1, Part 4?
9. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
10. What happened during the bracelet incident?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)