|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who checks to see if A is still alive at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) The boy.
(d) A nurse.
2. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Get a hobby.
(b) Go home.
(c) Be more empathetic.
(d) Grow up.
3. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) The Boy.
4. To whom is A referring when she uses the pronoun "he"?
(a) It is not clear.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her son.
(d) The Boy.
5. What did A's husband often buy her?
Short Answer Questions
1. A was more careful than Sis about what?
2. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
3. What does A's son sometimes bring when he comes to visit?
4. Why was A jealous of Sis?
5. C tells B that she is not good at what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does A react while she is telling the bracelet story?
2. What does C say about how she and Sis made a living in Act 2, Part 1?
3. What is the significance of A, B, and C's lack of names?
4. How do A and C feel about jewelry?
5. What does A say about her friends in Act 1, Part 3?
6. According to B, how did her affair with the groom end?
7. What does A represent?
8. What does A say about her in-laws in Act 2, Part 2?
9. How do A, B, and C react to the son's arrival?
10. According to the argument A, B, and C have in Act 2, Part 2, why do people cheat?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)