Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is A's granddaughter.
(b) She is a live-in nurse.
(c) She is A's estranged daughter.
(d) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
2. Whose name is A trying to remember at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) The movie star she met.
(b) Her niece.
(c) Her husband's brother.
(d) Her husband.
3. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
(a) A house.
(b) A car.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A wardrobe.
4. What happens to A at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She tries to commit suicide.
(b) She falls down and gets a concussion.
(c) She has a stroke.
(d) She has a heart attack.
5. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
(a) She has forgotten when she was born.
(b) She has forgotten that her birthday already passed.
(c) She has forgotten what year it is.
(d) She is too vain to admit she is 92.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
2. How did A feel about being tall when she was younger?
3. Why does the glass get broken in Act 1, Part 2?
4. What are A's favorite gemstones?
5. What does B say about A's friends being dead?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does A represent?
2. Who are the three main characters?
3. What does C tell A in Act 2, Part 4?
4. What does B mean when she says that they were with one man for forty years, "more or less"?
5. How does A react while she is telling the bracelet story?
6. What do B and C say about the movie star A met?
7. What happens to A at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
8. What does B say about the best time of life?
9. What reassurance does C plead with A and B for, in Act 2, Part 4?
10. How does A's son feel about her use of racial slurs?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)