|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A was more careful than Sis about what?
(b) Birth control.
(d) Her health.
2. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(a) Her husband.
(d) The boy.
3. How does C feel about B's idea about children?
(a) C enthusiastically agrees with B.
(b) C says that it is an awful idea.
(c) C says nothing but cries quietly.
(d) C reluctantly agrees with B.
4. What does A think her son loves more than her?
(c) His work.
(d) His wife.
5. How does B respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She gives A CPR.
(b) She pulls a sheet over A's face.
(c) She tells C to call the doctor.
(d) She leaves to call the doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
2. How does A think her son feels about her?
3. According to A, Sis and her mother hated what part of A's personality?
4. What worries C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
5. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does A say about her son in Act 1, Part 4?
2. How does A's son feel about her use of racial slurs?
3. What does C represent?
4. What accident does A relate in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What is B's rationale for the racist words that A uses?
6. What does A say about her reconciliation with her son in Act 2, Part 3?
7. What does B mean when she says that they were with one man for forty years, "more or less"?
8. What does A say about her living will in Act 2, Part 1?
9. In Act 1, Part 2, what does C say about A's finances?
10. How does B reassure a weeping A when she can't remember details in Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)