|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do B and C know that A is still alive?
(a) Her eyelids are moving.
(b) She has a pulse.
(c) She is conscious.
(d) She is breathing.
2. Who is onstage at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(c) The boy.
3. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
(b) The boy's.
4. Who helps A into the bathroom?
(c) A nurse.
(d) The Boy.
5. How did the bracelet incident change the way A felt about jewelry?
(a) She began to feel that everything her jewelry represented was fake.
(b) She still enjoyed jewelry, but never wanted another bracelet.
(c) She began to cry anytime she saw a bracelet.
(d) She began to hate jewelry, and didn't want to receive it any more.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did A get rich?
2. What makes A cry in Act 1, Part 2?
3. How does B try to reassure A when she cries in Act 1, Part 3?
4. Who reacts negatively to the racism in A's remarks?
5. What does B tell C about A's use of racial slurs?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does C describe the young man she lost her virginity to?
2. What problems arose between B and her son in his adolescence?
3. What do B and C say about the movie star A met?
4. When C asks for more details about her husband in Act 2, Part 2, how does B describe him?
5. What is the significance of Sis's character?
6. What does A say about her personal strength, in Act 1, Part 4?
7. What is revealed about B and C at the beginning of Act 2, Part 1?
8. What was the setting for the bracelet incident that occurred between A and her husband?
9. According to the argument A, B, and C have in Act 2, Part 2, why do people cheat?
10. What does C represent?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)