|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was A taller than?
(b) Her husband.
2. How did A feel about being tall when she was younger?
(a) She never really cared either way.
(b) She hated it.
(c) She liked it.
(d) She both liked and hated it.
3. What does A say about people at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) People's intentions are often better than their actions.
(b) No one is ever completely honest.
(c) People often hide their fears.
(d) Everybody wants something.
4. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A wardrobe.
(c) A house.
(d) A car.
5. Why do the doctors want to amputate A's arm?
(a) Because she has an infected wound on her wrist.
(b) Because she has poor circulation.
(c) Because she has gangrene in her fingers.
(d) Because she fell and broke it, and it isn't healing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do A and B tease C about?
2. How do B and C react when A cries?
3. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
4. How does A feel about the fact that most of her friends are dead?
5. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does B say about the best time of life?
2. What do B and C say about the movie star A met?
3. What does A hope for as she looks at herself in the hospital bed in Act 2, Part 1?
4. What does A say about her reconciliation with her son in Act 2, Part 3?
5. What does B represent?
6. According to the argument A, B, and C have in Act 2, Part 2, why do people cheat?
7. How do A, B, and C react to the son's arrival?
8. How does A describe her relationship with Sis in Act 1, Part 3?
9. How does C describe the young man she lost her virginity to?
10. What does C say about how she and Sis made a living in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)