|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A letter to her fiancee.
(b) An outline of A's finances for when she passes away.
(c) A living will.
(d) A note for A's doctor.
2. How did Sis and A react when their father died?
(a) Sis cried, but A didn't.
(b) They went to their own rooms to cry.
(c) They didn't cry at all, to be strong for their mother.
(d) They cried together.
3. What was the son carrying as he walked in, in A's premonition?
(b) A baby.
(c) A teddy bear.
4. What does A remember about flirting at work when she was younger?
(a) It wasn't often.
(b) It was innocent.
(c) It was calculated.
(d) It was uncomfortable.
5. In Act 2, Part 1, what does A tell C she should do?
(a) Stay single.
(b) Grow up.
(c) Hire a lawyer.
(d) Write a will.
6. What did A do with most of her jewelry?
(a) She threw it away.
(b) She gave it to other people.
(c) She hid it.
(d) She sold it.
7. What comment does C make regarding A/B's son?
(a) He seems nice.
(b) He is too thin.
(c) He looks rich.
(d) He is handsome.
8. B says that they were married for how long, "more or less"?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Fifty years.
(c) Forty years.
(d) Twenty years.
9. According to A, how long has she been alone, since her husband died?
(a) Five years.
(b) Sixteen years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Nine years.
10. B tells C that she will meet her husband in how many years?
11. How does B react when her son walks in?
(a) She screams at him to leave.
(b) She hugs him.
(c) She begins to cry.
(d) She glares at him but says nothing.
12. In A's premonition, who was with her when she died?
(a) The servants.
(b) The servants and her son.
(c) No one.
(d) Her son.
13. Why was A glad to see her son when he came to visit?
(a) She was lonely, and most of her friends and family had died.
(b) She wasn't happy to see him; she only pretended to be.
(c) She was happy to see that he had changed so much.
(d) She missed him, and had second thoughts about the way she had treated him.
14. What does C regret about her experience with the young man who took her virginity?
(a) She wishes she had waited until she was older.
(b) She wishes she had married him.
(c) She wishes she had waited for her husband.
(d) She couldn't do everything she wanted to do for him.
15. What does C tell A in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) She wishes A could be a better person.
(b) She misunderstood A.
(c) A reminds her of her mother.
(d) She will never become A; she "denies" her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does A respond to what C says to her in Act 2, Part 4?
2. How were A and her son able to reconcile?
3. Why do A and B make fun of A's deceased husband?
4. What does A want to celebrate in Act 2, Part 4?
5. What did B's son confront B with before he walked out of the house the first time?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)