|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In A's premonition, who was with her when she died?
(a) The servants and her son.
(b) No one.
(c) Her son.
(d) The servants.
2. Why do A and B make fun of A's deceased husband?
(a) He had one leg.
(b) He was impotent.
(c) He couldn't dance.
(d) He had one eye.
3. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do men cheat?
(a) Because they need variety.
(b) Because their significant other isn't fulfilling their needs.
(c) Because they are lonely.
(d) Because they are men.
4. Who is the man that C describes near the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) The man who took her virginity.
(b) Her estranged brother.
(c) Sis's boyfriend.
(d) The man who paid for her schooling.
5. Why did A's son come to see her for the first time after leaving?
(a) A was terminally ill.
(b) A's husband died.
(c) A had a heart attack.
(d) The son needed a place to stay.
6. What does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A note for A's doctor.
(b) A letter to her fiancee.
(c) A living will.
(d) An outline of A's finances for when she passes away.
7. What does B tell A about their father?
(a) He molested Sis.
(b) He cheated on their mother.
(c) He was very tall.
(d) He had a heart attack.
8. How does C respond to A's reasoning for her marriage?
(a) C is disgusted with A.
(b) C is shocked and surprised.
(c) C thinks that it is a romantic story.
(d) C is unhappy, but understanding.
9. Why does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To avoid the drawn-out, painful deterioration A has faced.
(b) To provide for her loved ones after her death.
(c) To ensure that her family doesn't fight over her possessions after she dies.
(d) To ensure that her heirlooms go to the right people.
10. What happened to the man B had an affair with?
(a) He never spoke to her again.
(b) He fled the country.
(c) She got him fired.
(d) He was killed by B's husband.
11. What do A and C admit at the end of act 2, part 3?
(a) That they are actually quite similar.
(b) That they are both unhappy.
(c) That they are very different.
(d) That they do not like each other.
12. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do women cheat?
(a) Because they are hormonal.
(b) Because they are sexually unsatisfied.
(c) Because they are greedy.
(d) Because they are lonely.
13. What does C protest she doesn't want to hear about in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) A's talk of death and sorrow.
(b) B's talk of disillusionment and immaturity.
(c) A's illness and its symptoms.
(d) A's argument with her son.
14. When did A/B decide to have an affair?
(a) After B found out her husband was cheating on her.
(b) While B's husband was hospitalized.
(c) After The Boy was born.
(d) After B discovered her husband had an STD.
15. How old will C be, according to B, when she meets her husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. B tells C that she will meet her husband in how many years?
2. What does A hope for regarding her death?
3. According to A, how old was A's husband when he died?
4. How many times did C have sex with the young man she describes in Act 2, Part 1?
5. In Act 2, Part 1, what does A tell C she should do?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)