|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the son carrying as he walked in, in A's premonition?
(b) A baby.
(c) A teddy bear.
2. According to A, why did she marry her husband?
(a) Because she was in love.
(b) Because she was in a hurry to have children.
(c) Because she was lonely.
(d) Because he was rich.
3. In A's premonition, who was with her when she died?
(a) Her son.
(b) The servants and her son.
(c) The servants.
(d) No one.
4. What does C say about A and B in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She doesn't want to be around A and B any more.
(b) A and B are both nasty and selfish.
(c) She will not grow up like either of them.
(d) She will help B to care for A.
5. What does A want to celebrate in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) The end of her illness.
(b) The reunion of her family.
(c) The accomplishments of her life.
(d) The final peace that comes after death.
6. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do women cheat?
(a) Because they are lonely.
(b) Because they are greedy.
(c) Because they are sexually unsatisfied.
(d) Because they are hormonal.
7. What does C say about the flirting she did at work?
(a) She never flirted at work because she didn't meet any men that interested her.
(b) Men used to flirt with her, but she never responded in kind.
(c) She used to flirt innocently with the husbands shopping with their wives.
(d) C used to flirt with men shopping with their wives, hoping to become some rich man's mistress.
8. What happened to B's son in school?
(a) He got kicked out of every one he went to.
(b) He had an affair with one of the teachers.
(c) He was beaten, almost to death, by his classmates.
(d) He was supposed to have a sports scholarship until he got injured.
9. How did Sis and A react when their father died?
(a) Sis cried, but A didn't.
(b) They didn't cry at all, to be strong for their mother.
(c) They went to their own rooms to cry.
(d) They cried together.
10. What metaphor does B use for middle age?
(a) The middle of the day.
(b) Standing on the peak of a mountain.
(c) Standing in a forest.
(d) Crossing a bridge.
11. What happened to A's mother as she got older?
(a) She lost touch with both of her daughters.
(b) She became more understanding and compassionate.
(c) Her health declined rapidly.
(d) She got nasty and lonely.
12. How did A break her back?
(a) She was thrown off of a horse.
(b) She was in a car accident.
(c) She fell out of a window.
(d) She was beaten.
13. What does B tell A about their father?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He cheated on their mother.
(c) He was very tall.
(d) He molested Sis.
14. What does C remember her mother telling her in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) To get as much as she could from the men she slept with.
(b) To wait until she was married for sex.
(c) To not seem promiscuous.
(d) To control her urges.
15. When did A/B decide to have an affair?
(a) After The Boy was born.
(b) After B found out her husband was cheating on her.
(c) While B's husband was hospitalized.
(d) After B discovered her husband had an STD.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A remember about flirting at work when she was younger?
2. According to A, what is possible in the final moment of life?
3. How is A able to see herself and her life in Act 2, Part 4?
4. C wonders, in Act 2, Part 4, if what ended with her?
5. What is C unable to remember in Act 2, Part 4?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)