|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does C ask A and B regarding A's accident?
(a) If the medical bills were very high.
(b) If they got any money out of it.
(c) Whether they got to shoot the horse.
(d) Who took care of A's son while she was bedridden.
2. In A's premonition, who was with her when she died?
(a) The servants and her son.
(b) The servants.
(c) Her son.
(d) No one.
3. How did C and Sis make a living, according to C?
(a) They prosituted themselves.
(b) They were human mannequins.
(c) They cleaned houses.
(d) They dated rich men who paid for their necessities.
4. According to A, how old was A's husband when he died?
5. How is A able to see herself and her life in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) With broken memories.
(b) With emotion.
(d) In limited detail.
6. How did A's mother react when A's father died?
(a) She became catatonic.
(b) She stayed strong for her daughters and didn't cry.
(c) She went on the porch to cry by herself.
(d) She cried with her daughters.
7. What happens at the end of Act 2, Part 2?
(a) A dies.
(b) The Boy walks into the room.
(c) B leaves.
(d) C leaves.
8. What did B's son confront B with before he walked out of the house the first time?
(a) His father's criminal activities.
(b) His knowledge of her affair.
(c) His father molesting him.
(d) Her alcoholism.
9. What happened to the man B had an affair with?
(a) He fled the country.
(b) He never spoke to her again.
(c) He was killed by B's husband.
(d) She got him fired.
10. In Act 2, Part 1, C tells B that it is hard to consider what?
(a) Losing A.
(c) Terminal illness.
(d) Dying alone.
11. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) What song he used to sing to her.
(b) What he looked like.
(c) How he died.
(d) What his voice sounded like.
12. What is the best moment of life according to A?
(a) The moment of her son's birth.
(b) The moment of her marriage.
(c) The final moment when it is possible to stop.
(d) The moment of her birth.
13. What does C tell A in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) A reminds her of her mother.
(b) She misunderstood A.
(c) She will never become A; she "denies" her.
(d) She wishes A could be a better person.
14. What was the son carrying as he walked in, in A's premonition?
(b) A teddy bear.
(c) A baby.
15. How does C feel about jewelry?
(a) Jewelry is just a trapping of wealth, and she can do without it.
(b) Being given jewelry means that she is valued.
(c) She hates it because she never had any.
(d) She enjoys jewelry but would prefer clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did A do with most of her jewelry?
2. What does C regret about her experience with the young man who took her virginity?
3. C wonders, in Act 2, Part 4, if what ended with her?
4. B tells C that she will meet her husband in how many years?
5. How does A respond to what C says to her in Act 2, Part 4?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)