|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is A able to see herself and her life in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) With broken memories.
(c) With emotion.
(d) In limited detail.
2. What does C say about A and B in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She will help B to care for A.
(b) A and B are both nasty and selfish.
(c) She doesn't want to be around A and B any more.
(d) She will not grow up like either of them.
3. How did A's mother-in-law feel about her?
(a) A did not have a mother-in-law.
(b) She didn't like A.
(c) She was always distant, and A couldn't tell if she liked her or not.
(d) She liked A very much.
4. How old will C be, according to B, when she meets her husband?
5. According to A, how long has she been alone, since her husband died?
(a) Six months.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Sixteen years.
6. What does B think about her father-in-law?
(a) She thinks he had an affair.
(b) She thinks he was gay.
(c) She thinks he wanted her.
(d) She thinks he was a criminal.
7. According to A's premonition, when did her son come to see her?
(a) Just before she died.
(b) After she was gone.
(c) Before she became ill.
(d) At the moment she passed away.
8. According to A, what is possible in the final moment of life?
(a) It is possible to conquer a fear of death.
(b) It is possible to stop.
(c) It is possible to reconcile with B and C.
(d) It is possible to forgive those who have hurt her.
9. What happened to A's mother as she got older?
(a) She became more understanding and compassionate.
(b) She lost touch with both of her daughters.
(c) She got nasty and lonely.
(d) Her health declined rapidly.
10. What do A and C admit at the end of act 2, part 3?
(a) That they are actually quite similar.
(b) That they are very different.
(c) That they do not like each other.
(d) That they are both unhappy.
11. What does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) An outline of A's finances for when she passes away.
(b) A note for A's doctor.
(c) A letter to her fiancee.
(d) A living will.
12. What is the best moment of life according to A?
(a) The final moment when it is possible to stop.
(b) The moment of her birth.
(c) The moment of her marriage.
(d) The moment of her son's birth.
13. What does B tell A about their father?
(a) He molested Sis.
(b) He was very tall.
(c) He cheated on their mother.
(d) He had a heart attack.
14. According to A and B's conversation at the end of Act 2, Part 2, what made A's father-in-law happy?
(a) Having a grandson.
(b) Having lots of money.
15. How did A's husband behave after A broke her back?
(a) There was no change in his behavior.
(b) He was nicer and let her stop riding.
(c) He was irritable and felt that she was malingering.
(d) He was angry that she couldn't do as much housework.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A want to celebrate in Act 2, Part 4?
2. Who appears in Act 1, Part 2, as C is writing?
3. According to A, why did she marry her husband?
4. What does A remember about flirting at work when she was younger?
5. Why does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)