|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to A's mother as she got older?
(a) She became more understanding and compassionate.
(b) She lost touch with both of her daughters.
(c) Her health declined rapidly.
(d) She got nasty and lonely.
2. What does C say about her love life in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She didn't like to date, because she hated breakups.
(b) She had a lot of boyfriends, and they were all serious, but none lasted.
(c) She didn't like men.
(d) She dated, but never really got serious.
3. How did C and Sis make a living, according to C?
(a) They prosituted themselves.
(b) They were human mannequins.
(c) They dated rich men who paid for their necessities.
(d) They cleaned houses.
4. Who did A/B have an affair with?
(a) A groom.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A movie star.
5. Why was A glad to see her son when he came to visit?
(a) She missed him, and had second thoughts about the way she had treated him.
(b) She was happy to see that he had changed so much.
(c) She was lonely, and most of her friends and family had died.
(d) She wasn't happy to see him; she only pretended to be.
6. How does C meet the young man she describes at the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She runs into him at a party.
(b) She dances with him.
(c) He comes over to meet her sister.
(d) He delivers a package to her house.
7. What happened to B's son in school?
(a) He had an affair with one of the teachers.
(b) He was supposed to have a sports scholarship until he got injured.
(c) He was beaten, almost to death, by his classmates.
(d) He got kicked out of every one he went to.
8. How old will C be, according to B, when she meets her husband?
9. In A's premonition, who was with her when she died?
(a) The servants.
(b) No one.
(c) The servants and her son.
(d) Her son.
10. According to Act 2, Part 2, why do men cheat?
(a) Because they need variety.
(b) Because they are men.
(c) Because their significant other isn't fulfilling their needs.
(d) Because they are lonely.
11. What is C and B's relationship to A, as it is revealed in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) C is B's daughter, and B is A's niece.
(b) C is A's daughter-in-law, and B is C's mother.
(c) C and B are both A at different stages of her life.
(d) C and B are distant relatives of A's.
12. What did A do with most of her jewelry?
(a) She threw it away.
(b) She gave it to other people.
(c) She sold it.
(d) She hid it.
13. What does C say about her sex life in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She is promiscuous, and goes out with any man who she finds attractive.
(b) She only goes out with men who are willing to spend money on her.
(c) She is a virgin, and is waiting until she gets married.
(d) She is not a virgin, but still a good girl.
14. Why does A believe that old age is the best time of life?
(a) It is when you can stop and let go of everything in the past.
(b) It is a time when you don't have to work a steady job anymore.
(c) It is a time when the people you used to care for care for you instead.
(d) It is a time when you don't have to take care of anyone else.
15. According to A, how old was A's husband when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears in Act 1, Part 2, as C is writing?
2. What does C want A and B to tell her, in Act 2, Part 4?
3. What is the best moment of life according to A?
4. What does C remember her mother telling her in Act 2, Part 1?
5. Why does C sit down to write in Act 2, Part 1?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)