|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did C have sex with the young man she describes in Act 2, Part 1?
(a) She doesn't remember.
(c) Several times.
(d) Only once.
2. B tells C that she will meet her husband in how many years?
3. What does B think about her father-in-law?
(a) She thinks he had an affair.
(b) She thinks he wanted her.
(c) She thinks he was a criminal.
(d) She thinks he was gay.
4. What was the son carrying as he walked in, in A's premonition?
(a) A baby.
(b) A teddy bear.
5. When did A/B decide to have an affair?
(a) After The Boy was born.
(b) While B's husband was hospitalized.
(c) After B discovered her husband had an STD.
(d) After B found out her husband was cheating on her.
6. What is C unable to remember in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) The emotions associated with her childhood.
(b) The emotions associated with her son's birth.
(c) The emotions associated with good and bad times.
(d) The emotions associated with her marriage.
7. How is A able to see herself and her life in Act 2, Part 4?
(a) With broken memories.
(b) With emotion.
(c) In limited detail.
8. Who is the man that C describes near the end of Act 2, Part 1?
(a) Sis's boyfriend.
(b) Her estranged brother.
(c) The man who paid for her schooling.
(d) The man who took her virginity.
9. What did B's son confront B with before he walked out of the house the first time?
(a) His father's criminal activities.
(b) His knowledge of her affair.
(c) Her alcoholism.
(d) His father molesting him.
10. Who is the son suddenly able to hear and see at the beginning of Act 2, Part 4?
(d) A, in her bed.
11. What happened to B's son in school?
(a) He got kicked out of every one he went to.
(b) He had an affair with one of the teachers.
(c) He was beaten, almost to death, by his classmates.
(d) He was supposed to have a sports scholarship until he got injured.
12. How old will C be, according to B, when she meets her husband?
13. What does C say about the flirting she did at work?
(a) She used to flirt innocently with the husbands shopping with their wives.
(b) Men used to flirt with her, but she never responded in kind.
(c) C used to flirt with men shopping with their wives, hoping to become some rich man's mistress.
(d) She never flirted at work because she didn't meet any men that interested her.
14. What is the best moment of life according to A?
(a) The moment of her birth.
(b) The moment of her son's birth.
(c) The final moment when it is possible to stop.
(d) The moment of her marriage.
15. What does A struggle to remember about her father in Act 2, Part 2?
(a) What he looked like.
(b) What his voice sounded like.
(c) How he died.
(d) What song he used to sing to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. C wonders, in Act 2, Part 4, if what ended with her?
2. According to A, why did she marry her husband?
3. Why was A glad to see her son when he came to visit?
4. Who appears in Act 1, Part 2, as C is writing?
5. What do A and C admit at the end of act 2, part 3?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)