|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Grow up.
(b) Go home.
(c) Be more empathetic.
(d) Get a hobby.
2. A thinks that all of her staff do what?
(a) Deal drugs.
(b) Hold private rituals.
(c) Steal from her.
(d) Make fun of her behind her back.
3. How old does A think she is?
4. Who is C?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A young woman.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A middle-aged woman.
5. What does A say about the boys she used to dance with?
(a) They only wanted to take advantage of her.
(b) She only liked to dance with rich boys.
(c) Some of them were "fairies".
(d) They only danced with her if Sis was already occupied.
6. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) A complains that B is hurting her.
(b) A complains that B is rude to her.
(c) A complains that B is a terrible cook.
(d) A complains that B talks too much.
7. Who is A?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A middle-aged woman.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A young woman.
8. What does C say to B about getting older, in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) It must be awful to get old and lose control.
(b) She looks forward to getting older.
(c) Getting older only adds to a person's dignity.
(d) She wants to die before she gets old.
9. What does A say about Sis in Act 1, Part 2?
(a) She drank.
(b) She was promiscuous.
(c) She was murdered.
(d) She had an abortion.
10. Who checks to see if A is still alive at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) The boy.
(d) A nurse.
11. What are A's favorite gemstones?
(a) Diamonds and pearls.
(b) Emeralds and sapphires.
(c) Rubies and pearls.
(d) Diamonds and rubies.
12. How do B and C know that A is still alive?
(a) Her eyelids are moving.
(b) She has a pulse.
(c) She is breathing.
(d) She is conscious.
13. How does A feel about the fact that most of her friends are dead?
(a) It angers her.
(b) It makes her feel lonely.
(c) It doesn't really bother her.
(d) It greatly saddens her.
14. C tells B that she is not good at what?
(a) Giving advice.
15. In Act 1, Part 1, A says that she is how many years older than "he" is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was A taller than?
2. What did the doctors tell A to do for her husband's infected shoulder?
3. What was A's response to her husband's request when he presented the bracelet?
4. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
5. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)