|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does C feel about A and B in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) C likes B, but feels that A is always picking on her.
(b) C likes A, but feels that B is always picking on her.
(c) C gets along well with both A and B.
(d) C feels that they are ganging up on her.
2. What happened to A's husband's shoulder?
(a) He got into a fight and injured it.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He fell and broke it.
(d) He dislocated it.
3. What was A wearing on the night that the bracelet incident occurred?
(a) Nothing except her jewelry.
(b) Her nightgown and jewelry.
(c) A party dress.
(d) A towel.
4. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
(b) The Boy.
5. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Because of the way C speaks to her.
(b) Because she cannot remember her husband.
(c) Because of the pain in her arm.
(d) Because she can't use the bathroom by herself.
6. What does C say about memories in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) There is no reason to remember everything that has happened to you.
(b) There is safety and salvation in forgetting things.
(c) You have to talk about things so you won't forget them.
(d) If you forget something, there is a reason for it.
7. According to A, who took advantage of Sis?
(a) Her friends.
(b) Her first husband's family.
(c) A's boyfriend.
(d) Her college professor.
8. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
(c) The Boy.
9. Who had a glass eye?
(c) A's husband.
10. What are A's favorite gemstones?
(a) Diamonds and pearls.
(b) Rubies and pearls.
(c) Emeralds and sapphires.
(d) Diamonds and rubies.
11. Who checks to see if A is still alive at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) The boy.
(c) A nurse.
12. Why does A start crying in act 1, part 3?
(a) Because she has shrunk.
(b) Because she isn't pretty anymore.
(c) Because Sis is dead.
(d) Because she knows she is dying.
13. How does B respond to A's tantrum in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) B ignores A until she stops.
(b) B tries to reason with A.
(c) B helps A get into bed.
(d) B gives A a sedative.
14. A thinks that all of her staff do what?
(a) Deal drugs.
(b) Hold private rituals.
(c) Make fun of her behind her back.
(d) Steal from her.
15. Who told A they would not come to see her if she continued to use words like "wop"?
(c) The housekeeper.
(d) The boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does C respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
2. What do A and B tease C about?
3. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
4. Who is A?
5. What were A's favorite pieces of jewelry?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)