|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does A refer to as "a real smart little Jew?"
(a) Her husband.
(c) The boy.
2. Who was A taller than?
(c) Her husband.
3. What did A lie about to impress her future husband?
(a) Her past relationships.
(b) Her family's wealth.
(c) Her health.
(d) Her ability to ride horses.
4. Who had a glass eye?
(a) A's husband.
5. What were A's favorite pieces of jewelry?
6. How does B respond to A's situation at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She tells C to call the doctor.
(b) She gives A CPR.
(c) She leaves to call the doctor.
(d) She pulls a sheet over A's face.
7. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
(a) She has forgotten that her birthday already passed.
(b) She has forgotten what year it is.
(c) She has forgotten when she was born.
(d) She is too vain to admit she is 92.
8. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
(d) The Boy.
9. What does B tell C to do in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Grow up.
(b) Be more empathetic.
(c) Go home.
(d) Get a hobby.
10. How do B and C react when A cries?
(a) They leave the room.
(b) They wait quietly until she finishes.
(c) They try to console her.
(d) They tell her to stop.
11. What does A have a tantrum about in Act 1, Part 4?
(a) She wants B and C to be more compassionate.
(b) Her arm hurts.
(c) She doesn't want to get old.
(d) She wants her son to visit.
12. Why is C in the house with A and B?
(a) She is A's granddaughter.
(b) She is a representative of A's lawyers.
(c) She is A's estranged daughter.
(d) She is a live-in nurse.
13. Who is C?
(a) A middle-aged woman.
(b) A young woman.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A little girl.
14. What was A's husband doing when he injured his shoulder?
(a) Drinking at a bar.
(b) Painting the house.
(d) Playing sports.
15. What did A and Sis share when they lived in the city?
(a) A car.
(b) A wardrobe.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does B make to C, regarding A's bathroom habits?
2. Whose arm is broken in Act 1, Part 1?
3. What are A's favorite gemstones?
4. A was friends with people of many races and ethnicities, except which?
5. What did A's husband often buy her?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)