Short Answer Key
Act 1, Part 1
1. Who is A?
An old woman.
2. Who is B?
A middle-aged woman.
3. Who is C?
A young woman.
4. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
5. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
6. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
7. How old does A think she is?
8. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
Because of the way C speaks to her.
9. Why does C think A is saying she is 91?
She is too vain to admit she is 92.
10. Who helps A into the bathroom?
11. Why does A complain about B in Act 1, Part 1?
A complains that B is hurting...
This section contains 2,835 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)