Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is A?
An old woman.
2. Who is B?
A middle-aged woman.
3. Who is C?
A young woman.
4. Who is sitting in the chair at the beginning of Act 1?
5. Who is sitting on the bench, at the foot of the bed, at the beginning of Act 1?
6. Who is sitting at the desk at the beginning of Act 1?
7. How old does A think she is?
8. Why does A begin to cry in Act 1, Part 1?
Because of the way C speaks to her.
This section contains 5,794 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)